Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
sounds like your gona be trying so nice smoke then mate, wish it was that easy where i am, maybe one day when the governements of the world get their heads out their asses and realise everyone would be better off and the money wouldnt be ending up in criminals pockets, instead they could manage it propery and tax it and in the end everyone would be happy,

UPDATE - DAY 84 - Gave a final big flush. Went well, will slowly dry it out over the week. Plan on chopping in 1 week. Thoughts?
jWYZK.jpg

LVSfh.jpg

IhdR7.jpg

NzelA.jpg

DAS8g.jpg

IfgO2.jpg

z4Aaq.jpg

b4M41.jpg

ekTvl.jpg

WVyL4.jpg

dSGgM_1_.jpg

3soIl.jpg

NA2Vl1.jpg

These colas look like corndogs now haha - I can't wait to harvest. Anything over an ounce, I'll be happy. I think I got that ez :) This stuff is my zone out / night smoke for now. Smoking some Sour Diesel right meow, bout to go play some bball with a friend.
Might hit up a dispensary after.

All the seeds that I harvested - dried them out for 2 days then put them in a little baggie and put in the fridge for a couple days. I tried to germ them, they did nothing even with the heat mat. Do the process just longer? - I'm doing that now will try with some more THC-Bomb of my harvested seeds again later. I just started a Sweet Deep Grapefruit (blueberry x grapefruit) - was a freebie, but sprouted in 1 day :). Got it vegging now.

Just updated on my KWAZULU / RAFA - 2ND GROW - BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS - SOIL and 2Lhempy - CFLS check it out here 2nd Grow Cycle Check that out and sub up - some interesting stuff going on for that grow. Anyways Peace! Smoke n Smile

looks real nice, looking forward to dry weight, its good to compare how it looks now and when its dry, its been that long since ive grown my own that i cant wait till mine are in flower and hopefully looking real nice, ill be happy with what ever i get,

Everything looks yummy...i bet my grow you are going to get over an oz..got to start me some veggies...need some camouflage...:goodjob:

looks real nice, looking forward to dry weight, its good to compare how it looks now and when its dry, its been that long since ive grown my own that i cant wait till mine are in flower and hopefully looking real nice, ill be happy with what ever i get,

I would be happy with an ounce, anything more and that's a hell ya in my book. Still getting white pistils shooting out and it just keeps getting denser. Loving it! - thanks miwa :D, don't forget to +rep - Still not sure how the system works :S - do I have to receive more reps b4 I can give more out? Peace!

DP - I hear you, after my first grow 61.7wet turned into 14dry. Barely filled the bottom layer of a small jar : / , I just want to fill jars, haha - i hear you bro, thanks for coming by

looking nice mate, i would love it if mine came out half as good as yours, how many lights are you using now to flower with and what watt are they, in the pics i see the lights are above the plants, do you have any side lighting or are your lights above the plants only

I'v been watchin a lot of "is my weed ready?" videos, and have changed my idea some what of whats ready ,and whats gettin over ripe..mostly medical videos,,,

the only way if found out that you can tell for sure is using a really good magnifying glass or a cheap hand held microscopre and have a close look at the trics, if they are milky then its read to harvest, if their still clear then it needs a bit longer, but if the trics are a orange colour then you have left it to long and should harvest asap, but im not at that stage yet with my plants so cant really help you, hopefully someone else will jump in and correct me if im wrong

I use a magnifying glass and most trichs are clear / milky very few spots have some amber. I would be fine with chopping now - however, it just keeps getting denser and new pistils keep popping out. Figure if I have some patience maybe it'll swell up even more. It's already getting pretty big on some of those colas.

how long has it been in flower for and do you know the expected flower period, from what i have read you need to harvest when the trics are milky, i think when the trics go amber you have left it to long, from what i can tell, you want the top like mushroom bit a milky colour then its ready to be chopped and dried or another way people have told when its ready is when the hairs have turned 75%orange, but dont take my word as final say mate cuz i really aint the best person to be giving advice, im only going on what i have read, someone else will jump in im sure they will tell you more than i can, or ask the question on my journal and see who replies,

im hopefully trying to grow a purple strain, i went with berry bomb, but from what i can tell you can never guarantee it turning out purple, ive heard night time temps been cooler can help, and as my night time temps are cool anyway im hoping this will help in getting the colour out

great plants on a budget! Are you cutting off the fan blades on the lower parts of your plants and leaving the upper fan blades to get those nice lollipop branches?

great plants on a budget! Are you cutting off the fan blades on the lower parts of your plants and leaving the upper fan blades to get those nice lollipop branches?

Ty^^ - I removed most of the fan leaves throughout the whole process. I also lollipopped and did intensive LST.

looking nice buddy, you have spent some time grooming, im not patient enough, i know i'll get to spend loads of time cutting at harvest lol, and having 12 plants to groom im like nuh uh not doing it :thumb:

Thanks BID- it was a long grow and I spend to much time tending to them/looking at them so I just naturally do stuff to them. I hear ya LOL!:Namaste:

So I have some RL issues coming up and I'm dealing with them so updates will be scarce until I get everything situated.

I have chopped THC-Bomb#2. Date was 4-11. I hung them up for 3 days and just trimmed them up now and am jarring them with burps, monitoring them with my RH meter. They are sitting between 65%-71%RH. I weighed them again and I got 41grams. Weight weight was 161g, my estimate was 34g. We shall see. :) Regardless it's the most Bud I have ever had and I love it.

Will update when I get a chance. Peace

could i ask you about the pruning, how early did you start pruning and how much would you roughly remove, did you remove anything below a certain height, ive removed very little but enough to let light into the lower branches,

Ty^^ - I removed most of the fan leaves throughout the whole process. I also lollipopped and did intensive LST.

Thanks BID- it was a long grow and I spend to much time tending to them/looking at them so I just naturally do stuff to them. I hear ya LOL!:Namaste:

Did you also top the main stem or did you FIM in addition to the LST?

Back
Top Bottom