Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Sorry Miwa still don't know which video :( haha but regardless thanks for the kind words :)

I have rooted 3-4 inch clone before. First signs of a failed clone, I look for a mushy stem and the new growth tips look burnt and/or witherd.

Hmm we shall see! Most of my clones are 3/4inches.

Just aim for high humidity for the first few days and then slowly ween them off high humidity and on to fresh air. It might take a little practice but in time it will become easier.
I place a paper towel over the lid to defuse the light a little. I try and aim for 100% humidity for the first 48 hours, then I start to vent the tub(ie remove the lid) about three times a day for around 15 min. I then slowly move from 15 min to 1 hour over about 7-8 days. After 7-8 day I will normally have at least one little root peeking out of one of the plugs. When I see that first little root I remove the paper towel from the tub lid, and in about a week all the plugs will be rooted.
You want to let the moist plugs dry out a bit not all the way though. This will help get the roots to look further for the moister. However to dry and the roots will die... So you will need to check on them and see how moist they really are. If the plugs become to moist( ie you could squeeze water out) gingerly squeeze the bottom of the plug untell water drips off. If the plugs become to dry them dip the bottoms of the plugs into PHed water (I use supertrive 1/8 tsp to a gal).
A heating mat will be your friend! I use mine for the whole rooting phase.

I hope you can find some of this helpful! If you have questions please feel free to ask!

Miwa-
Sorry :( The confusion was b/c I posted a different video but the music in it flagged it for copyright so I was curious if you were viewing that one or a dif one. Turns out it was the older one :( Glad you liked it though. I can't wait to get better! I just updated my youtube a bit and added 1 artwork and 1 special effects. I has to many veggies nomnomnomnom

Just aim for high humidity for the first few days and then slowly ween them off high humidity and on to fresh air. It might take a little practice but in time it will become easier.
I place a paper towel over the lid to defuse the light a little. I try and aim for 100% humidity for the first 48 hours, then I start to vent the tub(ie remove the lid) about three times a day for around 15 min. I then slowly move from 15 min to 1 hour over about 7-8 days. After 7-8 day I will normally have at least one little root peeking out of one of the plugs. When I see that first little root I remove the paper towel from the tub lid, and in about a week all the plugs will be rooted.
You want to let the moist plugs dry out a bit not all the way though. This will help get the roots to look further for the moister. However to dry and the roots will die... So you will need to check on them and see how moist they really are. If the plugs become to moist( ie you could squeeze water out) gingerly squeeze the bottom of the plug untell water drips off. If the plugs become to dry them dip the bottoms of the plugs into PHed water (I use supertrive 1/8 tsp to a gal).
A heating mat will be your friend! I use mine for the whole rooting phase.

I hope you can find some of this helpful! If you have questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks very helpful. Okay well I didn't have a paper towel, however they are under low powered cfls. I will do that next time. I have had them in the dome for 2 days now. I check on them like every 3ish hours and pop em up sit there faded for like 3hrs, 5mins of real time passes by. I put the dome on and repeat. I used a drop of superthrive and ph balanced nutes, they are moist. How do you check humidity in that wet of an area?

Thanks all. Heading to work be back later. Check out my youtube and let me know what you think on my latest 2 videos. Digital frontier and my Particle Test.

Have a great night all!

I use one 23 watt cfl for my clones. If it was a smaller wattage then a paper towel may not be needed. New clones do not need a lot of light. I have read that to much light can cause them to veg more and not grow the roots they need.<--- how true that is I do not know...
As for how I check humidity, I have a cheap digi humidity gauge with a external probe. I however do not use it any more, my tub is almost air tight so with in a few hours I have high humidity inside the tub. If you lid/dome has condensation on it (almost foggy inside) then your humidity should be high, unless you sprayed the lid...

Maybe try 1/4 inch of water in the tray and top with perlite. Idk if it will help you or not, but that's what I had to do when I added the heating mat. The mat dried the plugs out to fast, added moist perlite to the bottom of the tray/tub and boom got it working. I still need to moisten the plugs by hand 2-3 time in the 14ish days.
TIP: only moisten the bottoms of the plug to promote downward root growth. Let the plug wick the moisture to the top.

Maybe try 1/4 inch of water in the tray and top with perlite. Idk if it will help you or not, but that's what I had to do when I added the heating mat. The mat dried the plugs out to fast, added moist perlite to the bottom of the tray/tub and boom got it working. I still need to moisten the plugs by hand 2-3 time in the 14ish days.
TIP: only moisten the bottoms of the plug to promote downward root growth. Let the plug wick the moisture to the top.

Thanks Mark...i needed that...:thumb:...going for the Perlite

How is everyone...good day so far been editing playing around with my next video. I'm now on my way to a youtube workshop here in LA. Should be interesting to learn some sheit on how to network better and what ever else is there. Will have an update soon as I have of course changed stuff around. Constantly experimenting trying multiple things at once to gain knowledge/experience faster than going more linear. Anyways have a good day all, will be back laterzzzz.

Also just ordered a Incredibowl by recommendation by my little brother who is a freshmen in college and I just found out he smokes. Lol.... been skyping video chatting with him last couple nights. Oh technology I love thee.

kLvsq.jpg

Just made that for my youtube channel using Photoshop. Around 3 hours trying to size it right because it's a pain getting it behind the youtube layout perfectly. I've decided I will have a youtube channel for growing/art/healthy/truth and another channel for Gaming / Graphic design / special effects editing.

Not sure how many gamers there are in here. But I have been a gamer all my life - I plan to record/stream me playing games to make some money. Diablo 3 / Dota 2 / League of Legends / Skyrim will be my games probably as of now. Can't wait for D3 - been playing the beta a lot.

Will be updating tonight with new pics - Everything is starting to dense up real nice - I keep eyeballing this and man I think I am going to yield a good amount on these 2 little plants.

Checked the clones - To impatient, it's been 1 week and they don't look good at all. They are "all" less than 4 inches....my bad on that one. Out of 20 clones. 6 remain because I can see a little root coming off the stem on those 6 but who knows. Fail on my part again.... I'll get it next time.

Also I took 2grams off the plants to practice my curing. I thought with L.A's low humidity that I would have no problems with mold. Mold killed the jar on like day 5... gotta let them sit out more I guess before going in a container.

:D

Here's another update - Lot's of pictures this time. I love getting better and faster. I have a gaming keyboard logitech G19 and I have a setup for photoshop and now I have like 11 keys I push that do all my stuff much faster now. I can edit/size/save/open very fast now. Efficiency :D! like hitting F1 and it does alt+cntrl+shift+L for a color balance..that stuff....

PACK A BOWL OF YO GOOD SHIT AND ENJOY! lots of pictures of my operation.

Okay everrryytanngg is going great!
nIv5f.jpg

TF0JK.jpg

zvDd7.jpg

EtrIs.jpg

fx6Mq.jpg

jRaar.jpg

9fjCg.jpg

iPWdV.jpg

FgczR.jpg

9tNbq.jpg

6Hcdm.jpg

AyRWN.jpg

qA61z1.jpg

BJKtT.jpg

sXOX9.jpg

eWgZ4.jpg

VEG CAB - Rafa Clone - Kwazulu Fem Seedling - Shark Attack Fem Seedling
w. assorted veggies and herbs
tWNRY.jpg

Kwazulu Fem Seedling Week 2.
MQBec.jpg

Shark Fem Seedling Week 2.
BFaxb_1_.jpg

Can someone help me? I'm brand new at this as well as growing. I have a 3 ft. in an Aerogarden and it looks very healthy. Problem is no sign of a bud. It's probably been about 3 1/2 months growing. Cut light cycle down about 3 wks ago. Would appreciate any feedback from a pro. Also, should I be cutting a lot of the leaves from the plant? I have a friend who's got a plant outside in a pot, maybe a foot tall with virtuallly no leaves but nice big buds already.
I appreciate your time, so thanks in advance.

Can someone help me? I'm brand new at this as well as growing. I have a 3 ft. in an Aerogarden and it looks very healthy. Problem is no sign of a bud. It's probably been about 3 1/2 months growing. Cut light cycle down about 3 wks ago. Would appreciate any feedback from a pro. Also, should I be cutting a lot of the leaves from the plant? I have a friend who's got a plant outside in a pot, maybe a foot tall with virtuallly no leaves but nice big buds already.
I appreciate your time, so thanks in advance.

Well I'm no pro, however if you vegged and then cut the light cycle to 12/12 and for 3 weeks now you have not seen any flowering? Not sure why it's not flowering if your doing everything right. Also defoliating/pruning/manicuring are all personal preference, however I am a fan of pruning to get as much light penetration and energy focus into large dense buds. I have currently most of my fan leaves off into week 7 of my flower.

Me tinks I gots a problem .... One of my plants appears to be herming. The largest/main cola popped a seed and now seeds are starting to spread lol... all in a day. I separated her from the other plant and put her into my new flowering room I have been working on.

What do I do? It's still flowering and is looking great. I can tell it has a bit of time left to go. Do I keep flowering it? Should I chop now? Should I not care?

Me tinks I gots a problem .... One of my plants appears to be herming. The largest/main cola popped a seed and now seeds are starting to spread lol... all in a day. I separated her from the other plant and put her into my new flowering room I have been working on.

What do I do? It's still flowering and is looking great. I can tell it has a bit of time left to go. Do I keep flowering it? Should I chop now? Should I not care?

No need to separate that plant because of seeds let her complete her life cycle...

WEEK 7 UPDATE - Have one hermie now. Have it separated and will have it finish out its last few weeks. According to online for the strain I have an 8-10week window. So we shall see. Enjoy!

Have some friends coming over to sesh tonight, will bring out a gram of a small underbud I took off a week ago I had curing. Hope they like it...roll a nice one for us.

2Dev8.jpg

PbMWq.jpg

jXimY.jpg

XxNoQ.jpg

7ivev.jpg

42GEW.jpg

Q9AtM.jpg

OYYrx.jpg

gAQB2.jpg

gOjww.jpg

UqS9k.jpg

6occo.jpg