First Grow

looking fantastic CO !! got some nice frost coming in pic 7 :cheesygrinsmiley: :goodjob:

In pic 5 the leaves curling upwards around the edges that's heat stress,didn't know if you knew just wanted to point it out to you nothing to worry about i had the light too close last week and had the same lol

Thanks VG I didn't know what was going on with those leaves. The plant grew so fast the it was almost touching that 600w hps I have in there. I couldn't get it high enough in there it on the celling the plant is like 8' tall lol. But it was really hot in the room I jacked up and it was about 100 and I think I stressed her out a little I think everything is going to be good now.

No Problem CO :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool i have burned a few leaves on one of my ladies because she is 12" taller than her sister and stevie the mazar is a dwarf compared to both ha ha,my leaves that were too badly burned turned brown a day or two later if you see that don't panic just snip the leaf off because it won't heal,just get worse,passing on what i was told :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm about 6'1" and my lady is taller than me tied down. Ahhhhh

20140430_142631_cover_up.jpg

Thanks for stopping by Cronichemphog peace and good growing. :byebye:

Oh Yeah Radogast she is a big girl. Thanks for pulling up a chair. I've been drinking some wine all day so I'm going to ramble. I should have started flowering earlier but what are you going to do. I was slacking on building the clone box. I thought I had more time lol oh well. I had 5 and to my dismay 4 where males I couldn't believe it. So I figure clone my ass off. :yikes: I did 12 I think all of them are going to survive. I will update tomorrow with some pictures. I am rolling with a 600w combo mh and hps. That thing kicks some serious lumens out. My girl is starting to smell great! I love the flowering stage of this.
Good Growing

Oh Yeah that's what I wear so I don't get a sun burn from the lights lol. My girl is to big. She is a beast. I have some pictures of the burnt cola :-( I still can't believe how fast she grew in 2 days.

Thanks skunkpilot I'm still trying to fine tune my contraption. That's funny I'm sure you could find a use for some of those tools. The plants are growing fast I can't wait for them to grow. :yikes: I am planning on raising up the CFLs a bit.
I'm also thinking I need an exhaust fan. I'm going to have to figure that out.

Yay they just edited my post and didn't del it. :thumb:

Thanks again skunkpilot. I'll update tomorrow.

Hey im gonna join in. You seem to be about a week behind my grow. I think it would be cool to have someone to exchange info with while growing at the same time. Anyways everything is looking good. I would keep the cfls close but it really doesnt matter when u have the MH above them too. I dont think an exhaust fan will be useful at all. The only real reason for an exhaust is to pull heat out of a box. With your open air i would just use your AC and blow some fans on your plants.

Back
Top Bottom