First Grow

Oh I wish I could come over Cynical. I don't think she could get out the door.:love: I'm going to be doing some major trimming. I can't believe she got so big so fast. I'm going to have to hang 2, 9 foot lines to hang is all.
Thanks VG I didn't mean for her to get so big. :morenutes:

So I measured her at 6'9" tall. that's from the top of the soil to the top of the cola. I'm going to chop the tree down tomorrow! It going to be awesome. I have no idea how much I'm going to get wet weight. I guess we will see. I will give an update tomorrow with some pics and stuff. :blunt:
I have a lot of gardening to do I have to move the clones and switch the lights. I'm going to have to repot soon. I kind of messed up the clones they stretched like crazy. I wasn't using enough light. Grrrrr. So I have 11 good plants and 1 runt I don't even know if she is still alive in there.
I'll try to take a couple of pictures tonight of the poor gurl that's about to get put down.

Ahhhhhhh this is taking forever lol. I think I'm half done and I have been clippin for 5 hours. Its very grueling task. It a good time I think I need more beer. Well breaks over I have to get back to it. :circle-of-love:

Hi all I kind of fell off. My bad. I mad a good hall off that one great big plant. I filled up 5 one gallon jars when it was all dried. I have some picks that I will try to upload in a little bit. The smell is fantastic. This orange hybrid is fantastic. It has a great high really happy no couch lock unless you smoke a couple of bowls. I had a guy I know even told me that the orange taste and smell is to strong that it had to have some chemical put in it to give it that strong of a taste. I told him no way I know the grower. (hehe) Tell no one that's my moto.

Picture up date. Here is the cola drying and the jars where the little flowers are going to cure.
Thanks all for everything during this first grow.
I had a great experience with everyone that was here with me.

20140605_180959.jpg

20140601_130620.jpg

side ways grrrr!!
I have a few clones going right now. I jacked them up and didn't give them enough light while they where in the clone/baby box. So they stretched like crazy and are really long. I transplanted the girls into 5 gal buckets already. I am going to trim all the lower leaves. They started yellowing I think do to being root bound. They are doing great now.

I have some seeds on the was I am done with this strain. I would recommend it to any one its great I would give it a 9/10. I don't remember the strains I ordered but I will probably start a new journal when I have them in germ. I can't wait one is call Bilbo something. I love that.

All right I got my seeds and I have put my clones on the flowering light cycle. I have 5 kritical Bilbo and 5 blue cheese. I got an assortment of other seeds for free. I think I'm going to have to start another journal for those babies.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom