First Grow!

Nice harvest so far VG, I hope your last one brings the most. I'm proud of you and your crop. Fantastic Job! Will we have to pay to read following journals? You probably got some munchies endorsement deal or some shit. Don't forget about us little people VG. Congrats. on a fine harvest! :bravo: :high-five: :party:

Nice harvest so far VG, I hope your last one brings the most. I'm proud of you and your crop. Fantastic Job! Will we have to pay to read following journals? You probably got some munchies endorsement deal or some shit. Don't forget about us little people VG. Congrats. on a fine harvest! :bravo: :high-five: :party:

That says it all!

:bravo:

Agreed!!!!!!!

What Shadowman and Ole Festus said.

I should be jealous but I'm just grinning for you :)

Cheers for the kind words guys :thumb: but if it wasn't for guys here aat 420 i don't think i would have been able to finish them up let alone with a nice harvest,just want to thank everyone for following my journal and specially those who gave me tip top advice many thanks :thumb: i hope this journal will help people out in the future,I have a few shots of big gurl to go up later,and some more when it's dry then that will be it for now from me :thumb:

The last one was leafy as fu*k !! ha ha :rofl:

I'm taking a few weeks off before i start my next grow,only because i'm going on vacation in 31 days and will not have anyone to look after my ladies for 13 days,so i'll be starting fresh as soon as i get back ! lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Say Hey Mr. Cannabis King Cropper!

Waz up dude? :) Are you's a chillin? :)

Can't wait for the total weights! Yeah, you kicked my ass, but I put up a hell of a battle with my 9 little mighty mites! I am just so happy that both of our grows came out pretty dang good.

Waiting for the Grand Totals!

:goodjob:

Also, I have 9 AK48 seedlings going right now. I just placed the last 4 in the pop up tent today. They'll stay in the nursery until they are a least 18 inches tall and then they are going out into the woods to finish. The dimensions are 3''.5'' x 3'5'' x 4' high in metric 104 cm x 104 cm x 122 cm high. I bought 2 tents a $40.00 a pop. If I get 2 years out of them, I'll be happy. They assemble very easily and pop up & pop down when down. Tied down with rope and anchors.

Nursery8.jpg

That's a sweet looking starter tent mate,looking forward to your results on them bad boys :cheesygrinsmiley: or should i say bad girlz :rofl:

Yeah matey i'm chilling right out testing some of the first PP i chopped last week i'm never buying off the streets again !! it's such a smooth smoke,i had a pure joint last night,man it knocked me for 6,easily the best/nicest smoke i have had in a long time,i have a sample of stevie which should be ready tomorrow which i am real looking forward too ! Yum she smells divine !

Friggin Awesome! That's what I wanted to hear!

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom