First Grow!

Fantastic VG.you must feel very proud.what really impressed me was on page 88 I think,your trimmed plant.it stood tall and very strong,without the need to start tying it or having to use wooden stakes.you have me very interested in photo plants.I may try planting some next summer outside in woods and see how it gets on.but I will in the future try photos indoors,as I still have my equipment,and holding on to it.a future grow is a must.I completely agree with you about not buying anymore street weed.I'm more than happy to wait,a year at least,then enjoy another grow.smoking your own stuff,that you have cared,loved,an grew with passion is so much better than handing dealers money.the fruits of your labour.great job VG,seeing as its your first grow.so glad for you as I know you invested a lot of money and time,and incredible patience.well done:bravo:

Cheers SL means alot mate glad you were along for the ride,I am more than happy with the yeild so far my last lady is hanging upside down in the cupboard at a steady 70f with 2 fans i should get at least 4oz off her and she's been hanging for 2 days now. I will cut the nugs from main stalk tomorrow and just air dry in the same cupboard in a cardboard box for a day or two more before they go into jars,good thing is it's retained it's smell actually it's absoluitly stinking stuff :cheesygrinsmiley:.worst part about it is i know they didn't grow to their full potential because they got stalled by that cal/mag issue i had and never really recovered,that's not going to happen next grow i can assure you !! :rofl:

Cheers for your kind words mate :thumb:

Can I ask,what you have smoked so far of your plants,have you experienced munchies,or giggles yet.see that northern light plant I grew.I honestly laughed my head of at the most silly things,adverts on TV ect.I never get giggles with street weed.I strongly advise on your go,get your hands on a northern light seed.you won't regret it.and the munchies,it was like I was eating for two:partyboy:i miss that plant so much.skunk didnt do any of those two.actually strange.i never munched on that plant once.

No fuck off don't be so nosey ha ha lmao just playing mate,Yeah coarse you can ask mate i've smoked just some popcorn off the first power plant and having my first proper joint of stevie as i type this and she tastes beautiful nom nom nom ha ha :rofl:

I have another mazar and 2 blueberry to pop next round they should be awesome :cheesygrinsmiley:

I haven't had the proper giggles on for years mate and the pp ive been smoking has quite a couchlock effect i have laffed more but not properly untill i can't stop laffing ha ha :p

I'd kill for a joint now:bitingnails:i was downstairs staring up at my lonely bong,collecting dust on a unit,and a wave of depression swept over me:phew:I might have to nip out and start curing the first hedge i find:loopy: armed,with glass jars:partyboy:

Ah don't be silly mate.my lungs needs the rest.that bong near killed me.I'll have my days of jars filled to the brim again.one thing I do know,alcohol isn't going near my mouth again.ever.had an "one of those nights" recently,were you wake up,with a path of destruction waiting for you.its awful.the things you do and say on that stuff is incredible.so I'll wait it out till next year.sober,is miles better,than that nonsense.that last hangover,and I mean hangover,lasted 4 full days.never,ever again.enjoy mate,you deserve it.do me a favour,head over to a guys thread,randomandy.his plants look as if they are about to die.he thinks its cal/mag.as you had that prob,maybe you will know by the pics

Also VG,sub to pinkygreens thread.that women knows how to grow.she has the most beautiful plants you will ever see.incredible women.photos,same as you.you will actually learn a thing or two.swear.if you do,go back an check out her plants from the start.it will really help you before your next grow.she really knows her stuff.

I have another mazar and 2 blueberry to pop next round they should be awesome :cheesygrinsmiley:

Am running 8 AK48s & will pop a Blackberry & Berry. Tried some Blackberry smoke from a buddy, awesome smoke & I was really impressed. Swapped out some of mine for the Blackberry. The next day I ordered some seeds. They will be growing outdoors. In Dec., am going to pop some more Blackberries and one Panama Red. Sure hope the Panama Red turns out like back in the day. It's an original Landrace sativa strain.

The Darkstar is still going and will Veg until next April, it's six weeks old now & doing fine. I transplanted her alsready into a 7 gallon smart pot. She is going to be a very big girl when she's done. Almost one year of Veg!

:peace:

Subscribed VirginGrower, am I late? lol. Spent the last 3 days reading your journal, very cool. It looks like the people helping you Ole Festus, PeeJay and others made this one very successful journal. I'm just in time for the final weight?

Are the stems snapping VG.I made the mistake of drying for 6 days,then jarring them,but they didn't snap,in fact the buds seemed bone dry,but they weren't.cause you could smell damp when burning them.plus,it was explaining to me that curing,proper curing,is not to open the jars at all,as every time you open to burn,the curing process starts all over again.what your better doing is leave your stuff to completely dry out,until stems snap,not break,then jar,then you leave it alone.if that makes sense.I def did that part wrong.I was opening the jars,taking the stuff out,letting it air for 5 mins then returning to jar.turns out that was completely the wrong thing to do

Yeah mate stems snapped a treat and it goes thru the grinder nice too ;-)

When i burp the jars i empty all of the nugs onto a piece of paper leave there for 10-15 mins and also leave the jar open,then i tip all back into jar and re-seal,it's worked for me so far mate all weed has kept its dank smell :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy days.I def did it wrong.now for the most important question.now that you have successfully grown photos.that smell.could you imagine doing those plants without any carbon filter?? Could windows open,and winter time so its colder,means better air movement,is there any way around these plants without the use of a carbon?? Also how loud is your carbon?? Is it poss neighbours could hear it in the silence of night time??

Did you just watch bbc1.a whole cannabis farm crime watch thing? The police and media are really ruining it for small growers.landlords are going to a really start catching on to this.I can see monthly visits starting soon with landlords.time for a move to Amsterdam.live in peace

I wouldn't attempt to grow photo's without a carbon filter mate worst time for smell was the day they were chopped,as for the noise i wouldn't say it was noticable next door i could barley hear it in the room next to it. :thumb:

I get 3 monthly visits as it is i will become a hobo and live in the wild if they start doing inspections every month,talking of them i have one tomorrow !! ha ha ha !! lucky my ladies are all dry and in jars now so the house just smells normal again.boooooooooo ! lol :rofl:

Yes ha,happy days.I was just about to ask how did you get away with your landlord inspection,if its every three months.what do you do with your tent ect? I'm guessing you take it all down and into cupboards and wardrobes?? See these guys that are running these cannabis factories,they are really giving us normal smokers/small growers a bad name.don't get me wrong,I'm always glad of street weed in the past,def,100%.but know I've had a wee go,I want more of the same.then you switch on bbc1,and see the law talking about shutting these things down.I wish america would get its act together very quickly,and tell the rest of the world its a good thing.Obama himself has said on TV,its on YouTube,that cannabis is no more dangerous than alcohol.David Cameron needs to go.he has had his day.your man Nigel farage looks set to take over,an fingers crossed he sees sense.cause that guy is a scallywag,he likes a good pint,always see him with a pint in his hand when being interviewed,so I'm hoping he follows the american experiment.I'd love the day when you could openly set your plants outside in the sun,and give the police the finger as they drive past "hey asshole,look what I've got":rofl::rofl::rofl::blunt::partyboy:

Good morning VG,

Yeppers, that's the way to cure, keep burping until all moisture is out, Don't take a shortcut here, the cure is the most important part of growing. That's why you grew it to begin with, but I know that you already knew that.

Your patience paid off & now it's time for your lovely plants to yield their rewards, you took care of them, now they'll take care of you!

Best of Meds Brotha!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom