First Grow

Gospel Dawg

Hello all. This is my first Grow. Baby on the right is heavy weight punch, baby on the left is Pineapple crunch. Went into 1.5inch rock wool 4/11/14 and then into 4inch rock wool once roots were coming out bottom.I have them under a 4bulb 4ft T5 light. 24/7. Still kind of short. Using 1/2 strength General Hydroponic Nutrients. Don't understand why they are so short. Have been told they will take off soon. or to Transplant to bigger medium. Need a mentor. When its time to flip it will be in a 5x5 tent in bubble flow buckets. and 2 900w MARS2 LEDs.

20140425_092641.jpg

Re: First Grow.

I don't know about the pineapple crunch , but your heavy weight punch will grow like a cabbage lol. I love the heavy weight seeds they can be touchy, they grow short and robust. I just slowly raised my light [1000 hps]a few clicks every week . Mine finished at 3 1/2 feet with about a QP of dried product. I had 2 of them and the second got stunted in my net cup I tried to untangle the roots lived threw the grow but never recovered MY FAULT live and learn right.
You might try taking your lighting to 20/4, give them a little sleep once in a while. IMO I think 24/7 is too much light even my autos I run 20/4 with good results.
good luck happy growing

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom