First grow

BleedGreen

420 Member
Im just curious if my plants are looking normal or what I may do to help them out. Older leaves seem to wrinkle twist and fall while still being green.The new growth seems to be growing fast and looks okay to me in my novice eyes. I have not checked soil run off ph yet but will next watering. This is my first grow and I would like to flower soon if all is okay. Thanks for any help in advance.

Nutes: sensi grow a&b 1/2 strength 750ppm
Strains: white widow, trainwreck, lemon diesel
Growing in: soil bio-bizz light mix 30% perlite
ph of water/nutes: 6.2
light source: LED
temp: 65-75
2058.jpeg

Im just curious if my plants are looking normal or what I may do to help them out. Older leaves seem to wrinkle twist and fall while still being green.The new growth seems to be growing fast and looks okay to me in my novice eyes. I have not checked soil run off ph yet but will next watering. This is my first grow and I would like to flower soon if all is okay. Thanks for any help in advance.

Nutes: sensi grow a&b 1/2 strength 750ppm
Strains: white widow, trainwreck, lemon diesel
Growing in: soil bio-bizz light mix 30% perlite
ph of water/nutes: 6.2
light source: LED
temp: 65-75
2058.jpeg

Whats the wattage on your light? Im a noob top but im thinking of using LEDs instead of cfls

The led is 320 real watts. I'm using a kind led but from what I've seen there are alot of options for a little less with the same outcome. I'll probably run two of them for flower and hope to get some decent buds out of them.

Thanks same thing I was starting to think so I just flushed with 6.8 ph and initial runoff was 6.0 so I'm assuming that may have been my problem. I'll see if they start to look better since I went ahead and flowered them hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom