First Grow

Just a little up date. About 40 days or so in
20180723_174426.jpg

I havnt decided how im going to harvest. You think 2 more ripe to be on the cbd side and 2 more on thw thc? I do want good nappy nap herb but i want to have some good euphoric stuff for the occation. Ive never been a big one to smoke it for fun but being legal it may be more pleasing and less paranoia

When harvest time approaches, brush up on how to read the trichomes. An extended maturity time will give more of a sedative effect. You'll be looking for most of your trichomes to be amber in color. Conversely, an early harvest, when the trichomes are still predominantly clear, should be less sedative.

The strain you've chosen is a heavy indica dominate hybrid if I remember right. I've never had the pleasure of trying this strain but indica dominate cultivars seldom offer a euphoric effect irrelevant of harvest maturity.

Paranoia is an unwanted effect more often associated with strong sativa rather than indicas. Personally, overindulgence with an indica pushes me past the point of sedation to an uncomfortable state of depression. Anatomical diversity among human kind, however, can have vastly varying effects.

Modality of ingestion is going to be something you'll need to experiment with to find your comfort level. The decade of the seventies was one continuous high for me. In 1979, a government position required abstinence. When I rediscovered cannabis a few years ago (after retirement) for medicinal purposes, I found smoking not nearly as pleasurable as I remembered. Right now, my favored methods of medication are ethanol extracted tinctures, transfers to a variety of different carrier oils and ground herb and oil in capsule form. All give somewhat different effects that I find superior to inhalation for my purposes.

I concur! It's almost as bad as looking forward to the birth of your first born!

At 11 weeks, however, it may be time to come to the realization that your autos may not be autos! Many autos are ready to harvest by now.

Mistakes do happen at seed breeders and brokers. I recently had a supposedly photosensitive blue Dream cbd that started flowering in less than three weeks under 18/6 light schedule. And these seeds were still in the original HSO packaging. So, yes, don't discount it!

I concur! It's almost as bad as looking forward to the birth of your first born!

At 11 weeks, however, it may be time to come to the realization that your autos may not be autos! Many autos are ready to harvest by now.

Mistakes do happen at seed breeders and brokers. I recently had a supposedly photosensitive blue Dream cbd that started flowering in less than three weeks under 18/6 light schedule. And these seeds were still in the original HSO packaging. So, yes, don't discount it!

I feel like it might need the 12 12 but it does have pre flowers with pistols all over it so im undecided. But the preflower have been there from like 3 or 4 weeks in. And they are so tall at this point they have outgrown my indoors set up

This is my plan. Tell me if its a bad idea. At the 12 week mar if they dont show any change super crop them all to the same height. They are 6 feet in the bucket amd i have 8 foot ceilings with a big approx 2 foot 1000wt bulb so id have to get them substantially smaller to control the light.
Or should i just ride it out for the natural daylight hours

My first inclination was to let them be. I've never seen one fail to flower. But then how long is your growing season? These things are going to need 2-3 months probably to mature. With multiple plants, what about splitting them up and giving both methods a go?

Well i only have the 4 plans and the one that was overwatered i really chopped it down to experiment. Our days are getting shorter now at 14 hours. The plants. Are just shy 3 months.

I would give them a little more time before I did anything drastic. I don’t think waiting would hurt. They might just surprise you and kick into overdrive. Lol. Now that’s just my opinion and it’s not based on anything other than the fact that you could do the supercropping solution a little later if needed.

Back
Top Bottom