First Grow

20180808_170851.jpg
Those should work just fine! Test your nute water before you give it to the plants, if it is out of range, adjust till its 6.5. As for nutes, you probably want to maintain the current amount of veg nutes and add 1/4 or 1/2 the recommended bloom nutes too.

May I step in? I will bring my own recliner, tokes, a non alcohol beverage & a teachable spirit. Might even ask a question or two, but primarily here to learn.

So im on day 4 of no water and the plants seems healthy. The ph is back up to 6 and i removed them from the pots to checl the roots. They look healthy if anything a slight tinge of green. I feel over watering was my issue. Ill post some picture when i get home in the am

This is from growweedeasy.com. They have a neat section on plant health with a lot of different problems and pics to go with them and treatments as well. Could be something else but it looks similar to me.
FF98B6A1-CC21-4A56-AB1D-8E67E0BB3F89.png

Update. After a week of 12 12 (more like 13 hours dark due to working 12 hour nights) 3 of my 4 are flowering. So def. Not autos like the packaging said. Also see the last three pics for a mutation doubled up branch and bud
20180815_073054.jpg
20180815_073034.jpg
20180815_072909.jpg
20180815_072855.jpg

They went from wet to almost withering while i slept off my night shift. Ph'd some bloom nutes and soaked them. They look like they are on the mend and should be ok from here out! I contantly read about overwatering and still fell subject to it.

My run off is still super low ph nut when i test the soil i get a solid 6.5

Sorry it wasnt the mutated branch. Its a healthy branch otherwise. Just those black areas on all the buds of only one branch. I feel like killing that branch before it speads but i dont want to if its nothing to worry about!

My best guess, the beginning of some early beautiful purple flowers you can expect from this strain. You're in for a treat.

Back
Top Bottom