First Grow

So it doesnt wipe off. I took off a leaf and its right through as in just not on the surface. But its still just localized to thw single branch
20180816_073836.jpg

Worked fine. Thanx. Methinx you can rule out mold. In the pix I'm seeing a bit of a purple tint. If this accurate and not a false representation of the light, I think you're golden. She's probably just showing her colors.

Continue your vigilance and watch for any changes that indicate something other than natural coloration. I wouldn't be overly concerned about the fact that it's showing up only on one stem. Hybrid plants can do some funny things.

Worked fine. Thanx. Methinx you can rule out mold. In the pix I'm seeing a bit of a purple tint. If this accurate and not a false representation of the light, I think you're golden. She's probably just showing her colors.

Continue your vigilance and watch for any changes that indicate something other than natural coloration. I wouldn't be overly concerned about the fact that it's showing up only on one stem. Hybrid plants can do some funny things.
Thanks for the reassurances. Ill show as they grow

So these are where im at. First two a few days of 12 12 the seccond 2 are almost 2 weeks of 12 12.

Ph range from 4.5 to 5.5 and thats post 1 day after a water feed. Water is ph high 6

Feeding before that was 1:5 ratio of my veg to bloom nutes

I dont feel they are unhealthy but i do feel they could be healthier. Ive lost almost all my main stem fan leaves to yellowing and drying out.

20180819_191652.jpg
20180819_191645_HDR.jpg
20180819_192210_HDR.jpg

Update. After a week of 12 12 (more like 13 hours dark due to working 12 hour nights) 3 of my 4 are flowering. So def. Not autos like the packaging said. Also see the last three pics for a mutation doubled up branch and bud
20180815_073054.jpg
20180815_073034.jpg
20180815_072909.jpg
20180815_072855.jpg
Yooo. You got yaself a polyploid there bud. 4 shoots at the nodes rather than 2 :p hope you dont mind if a jam eere with magoo?

I was hoping to get some inpit from the peanut gallery. I decided to water with a ph'd 7.8 solution of half half bloom veg nutes mixed in some epsoms salts and a few table spoons of molasses. They look fine today after last evenings watering. I'll post some pics tonight before bed.

I’m sorry jlac. I was hoping someone else more knowledgeable than myself would chime in there. I wouldn’t think transplanting at this time would be optimal. But not sure it would hurt anything or not. The 7.8 ph seems really high to me.

I’m sorry jlac. I was hoping someone else more knowledgeable than myself would chime in there. I wouldn’t think transplanting at this time would be optimal. But not sure it would hurt anything or not. The 7.8 ph seems really high to me.
I did that to counteract the 4.5 soil my friend. Im sitting at 5.8 now

I, too, was in hopes one of our grow gurus would chime in, Jlac. Until one shows up, I'll take a shot.

It is normal for lower leaves to turn yellow but you're getting heavy yellowing throughout the plant. Not normal. The effected leaves show no deformation or rust spots, simply loosing their coloration. To the best of my knowledge, this happens when there is a shortage of nitrogen and the new growth is robbing nutrients from the older vegetation. i know it's generally accepted that the plant needs less nitrogen during flowering but it is still an important ingredient throughout its life. The following is a statement from the weedblog:

"Bloom fertilizers tend to have more phosphorus and potassium than they do nitrogen, but it's common for plants to exhibit a nitrogen deficiency during the mid- to late-flowering period. This can cause plants to lose leaves and reduce yield as the nitrogen exits the old growth for new growth."

If it were my plant, I think I'd add a bit more N to its diet.

I wish we could get another opinion, either to concur or offer a contrary hypothesis.

Back
Top Bottom