First grow

falcore

Hello everybody
This is my first grow I started about a month ago

My set up is:

a grow box 24"x24"x60"

I have to give credit to Stratilogic for the design since i basically copied his.
I put a door on hinges in the front and im using a cool tube instead of a separate chamber for the light.

I have a 400w mh conversion then going to a 400w hps for flowering

I have one 4" booster fan in and one 4" out and two 6" booster fans to cool the light and since I'm in a rental im just venting it back into my room but near the door

I had some problems soil ph but this site helped me through it in the beginning and had some temp and humidity problems but I think that is all taken care of now needed more circulation.

I"m running between 80f and 90f with humidity (finally) up to the 40-50 range.

I'm growing

two Top 44's 30 days old
one north cal strain it was bag seed ( supposedly from Mendocino county) about 3 weeks
and one of the 5 bonus seeds the seed bank sent me

ill post pics of set up and plants

You are off to a good start. Your temps are still a little bit high, maybe you can raise the light a hair or change around your fan locations to try to drop the high temps down to the low or mid 80's....Good luck on your first grow, any questions or anything just let us know, we have great support and members that will step up and help out too.

I will apologies for all the pics right now my camera cannot take a close up to save its life, lucky for it I do not believe in committing capital punishment.

here is the box from the out side
CRIM0007.JPG

the inside
CRIM0011.JPG

CRIM0008.JPG

top 44's and nor cal as babies
CRIM0009.JPG

Ill post current pics as soon as they upload

Hey thanx be irie this is the best site. My whole set up is based off the grow journals in here if i can get even close to what you have pulled off, ill be stoked.

I just figured out the que feature for uploading pics LMFAO!!

Okay here are the current pics i borrowed my friends camera so these should look nicer.
I do have a question. A couple of the lower older leaves on one top 44 #1 are starting to curl up from the sides does anyone know what this could be from?
I tried to take pics of it i think i got one good one lol

Also any advice on how to cheaply lower the temps based on the pics i have posted that would be a huge help since it is still my biggest concern.

this one is the one with the curling leaves
P3210003.JPG

P3210005.JPG

this is the same one and the tallest top44 #1
P3210006.JPG

the other top44 #2
P3210013.JPG

P3210015.JPG

P3210018.JPG

Nor.Cal. bag seed
P3210012.JPG

Bonus seed (with mutant leaves)
P3210021.JPG

The whole family together
P3210023.JPG

added more mylar
P3210025.JPG

outside of set up with "Emergency Curtain" pulled LOL!
CRIM0040.JPG

so five weeks in for the oldest ones
i have for the last two weeks upped the nutes from 1/4tsp of FF grow big to 1/2tsp FF grow big mixed with 1/4 FF tiger bloom per half gallon

here are some new photos of what the kids look like

Group Shot bonus seed top left, top 44 #2 next, top 44#1 bottom left, nor cal bottom right
P3240004.JPG

P3240005.JPG

top 44 #2 starting to branch at first i though it was flowering
P32100151.JPG

P32100181.JPG

P3240017.JPG

top 44 #1
P3240014.JPG

Nor cal just peaking over the edge ( almost lost this one as a baby)
P3240006.JPG

P3240010.JPG

P3240014.JPG

An the bonus seed standing tall
P3240001.JPG

update I have trans planted the bonus seed into a new container
and will trans plant the other 3 in to 2 gal buckets on Sat or Sunday
all the kids are lookn good

here are some more pics

group shot
top 44 #2 top left, next is bonus seed in new home
then bottom left top 44 #1, nor cal bottom left
P3270011.JPG

Hey I think I gotta girl!!! :ganjamon:
Not for sure and i cant figure out how to take a good close up of it to save my life but its one of the top-44's in the bottom left in the picture in my last post.
An the one to its, I mean her, right might be a boy but I think in another week I well see how much crow i eat.

Yep its a girl here are some pics of her:

P3300009.JPG

oops! :) you'll have to get sideways for this one
P3300010.JPG

And here are some group shots that are perkier than the last ones
the one on the bottom left is the female the others have not shown sex yet
P3300012.JPG

P3300011.JPG

Im planning to go 12/12 on April 15th.
Does anybody have any suggestions of nutrient combos, I have fox farms Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom, i have been using grow big and a small amount of tiger bloom.
When I go 12 12 should I wait tell flowers develop B4 I start feeding with big Bloom?
Any suggestions would be awesome.

I usually give it a good flush when I switch the lights, then go half and half with the GB and TB. then go TB and BB then whatever else you want to add.....
I am curious as to why you add TB while in veg?

Be IRIE- Honestly, I was reading grow journals be for I started my grow and a couple of times it was mentioned that people were mixing just a little TB to the GB nutrients and for some reason that was filed away in my memories as a good Idea and that is the long and short of it. LOL Do you think it is a waste? Is it only effective during 12/12?

nbk380- So after going 12/12 just use water till they start to flower?

After I start 12/12 should the plants that haven't shown sex yet show it?
Also how long should I flower them because I can only keep them in 2 gallon buckets because of space limitations, about how tall do you think that amout of space allow them to grow?

Nah, was just curious...

I use BB for the whole grow... My first watering is usually 5-6 days after flush, by that time the hairs are there and the buds are forming.. That is when I half and half the nutes. Then 5-6 days later for the next feeding the buds are formed and running and thats when they are on TB....
I really don't use the Gb and TB much anymore... Either way you will be fine.... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom