First grow

Im gonna keep em one more week to flush them out and turn them into butter.
But I will save pollen from both of them and mabey even the hermie.
I know there is a post of people keeping it in the freezer for like a year or so good to have if i dont have money for seeds.

all right I did the transplant into a 5 gallon container and it went ok, lost a few roots from the root ball pic but that was about it ill keep you up dated on how she does. i think im gonna put the hermie into the a 4 gallon and add 3 23watt cfls to the gehtto box b4 i put hir into it and see what kinda flowers i can make with that.:grinjoint:

l8tnightskunk , pan4gold49- thanx you guys for sticking around and helping me it was something of a lonely journal b4 LOL!

Ok here she is in her new 5 gal home and seems to be taking to it well

P4190003.JPG

P4190018.JPG

P4190019-1.JPG

P4190019.JPG

and the hermi
P4190002.JPG

and hir main flower
P4190001.JPG

here are some current pics of my girl She's 22in and seems to have stopped stretching. I had her on only water for the couple of watering cuz last time i transplanted into new solid and fed her nutes she got burned. Today i gave her a good dose of TB and BB nutes
P4220007-2.JPG

P4220010-2.JPG

P4220009-2.JPG

P4220008-2.JPG

P4220011-2.JPG

P4220012-2.JPG

So I cut down the top 44 male and dried him out for butter and put the hermi in the ghetto box that was about 4 days ago and today i cut down the male bonus seed (which i found out is actually B-52 ) he's drying as of now. I pollinated the hermi with some of the B-52's pollen to see what happens. I have about 10000 lumens on it i hope its enough to grow some seeds cuz it came from a good bag of weed I just mishandled the poor thing. I might even transplant it if a 4 gallon will fit into the box lol :Rasta:

pan4- thanx. I think the transplant really helped. The fox farm soil is a wonderful boost as is the extra room. I think that is why she is soo green. but also i think she has good genes because she grew perfectly all on her own from the start. i think im gonna pollinate one of her buds with the top44 pollen I kept since I don't wanna deal with cloning for now.

SouthernWeed- thanx man. I feel like she has turned a corner.

l8tnightskunk- She is 66days from popping out of the ground. I'm thinking to keep her in flower in for another 3 to 3 1/2 weeks
I started germinating her on Feb 14th she sprouted and was planted on the 15th and pop out of the ground on the 17th.
went 12/12 on April 7th

Its only been like a day since the pics and she is looking even more frosty:grinjoint:
i'll post more pics in a couple of days. :joint:

So i read online about the top44 strain an that they can get up to 4ft tall and my grow space can only handle 29inches before there is a good chance of being burned by the light. With that in mind here are some pics of my first try at LSTing.

P4250014-1.JPG

P4250014-1.JPG

P4250013-1.JPG

Pan4- thanx man hopefully i can get some pics as nice as yours, her stem was thick and strong. i put in a counter balance so i didn't bend her from the base of her stem or slowly pull her out of the ground but hope fully this will get me a few more inches. I think I'm gonna try a scrog on my next grow.

HazeSeeker- I know but I didn't really want to lst at all, it looks abusive lol
I'm just gonna pull her in different directions to keep her away from the light.

The tricombes are getting insane they look like sugar. I'll post pics tomorrow
I also pollinated one of her lower branches with the hermi pollen just to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom