first grower needs advise

andrew1993

this is my first grow my plants are about 2 weeks into flowering, this is super lemon haze. Im wondering what would be the average yeild for this plant, its been outside but inside for the past few weeks and going to leave inside. iv been improvising on material but so far their growing great.
How much should this plant yeild the site says 700 gr/m2.. Theres no way thats possible. and how long before i should crop them since they started flowering 2 weeks ago.. My plants are about 4-5 foot tall & already in the flowering. Also is there any thing i can do to help them grow stronger faster & better this late
They been out doors for the first part but iv had them in the house for about two weeks now

Sorry for the crazy message, lol im pretty stoned right now so plz bear with me & help. Here a few pics.
Thankkss!!

10721303_723291461086900_1962593722_n.jpg

967827_723289774420402_1942088651_n.jpg

Nobody can te you ahead of time what the yield will be, a lot of it will depend on you, how well you feed them,light them and how we you deal with any issues they might have aong the way. as far as cropping them that should be done a least a week before you begin flowering so they have time to recover .Cropping now will reduce your yeild

There are a lot of great grow journals on this forum that will get you going in the right direction. The best advise that you could get is to read,read and read. Learn from others mistakes . There are quite a few bloom boosters on the market that will help you get a better yeild. I don't use boosters though. I've read a lot about bloom booster lowering the percentage of thc but I have no proof of that.

Good luck and happy growing :) solo

hey whats the ph of your plant? and the rh of your grow area.:peace:

seems like its having issues.

leavedeficiencies6.jpg

Nobody can guess your yield my friend, chances are you won't get what the seed company say you can...I normally aim for half.

Could you fill out as much of this info as you can
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This will help us give you advice on additives you can add. Your gonna need a Pk booster in a couple weeks.

As for cropping, I wouldn't at this stage it will just harm your growth.
I do a defol after day 25 or when the stretch has ended to removce fan leaves and tops that will not be getting any light.

Back
Top Bottom