420 Magazine Background

first grown need help please

oak2001raid

can anyone tell me whats wrong with my plant and can it be saved? leaves started turning brown and crispy i cut all the dying and dead leaves off. alot of the white hairs are turning brown, i would appreciate any help

jg106256

can anyone tell me whats wrong with my plant and can it be saved? leaves started turning brown and crispy i cut all the dying and dead leaves off. alot of the white hairs are turning brown, i would appreciate any help

First things first: What soil and nutes and water are you using?
Is it soil or hydro?
Have you checked the ph?
Are you using tap water?

jg106256

it is being grown in soil, miracle grow potting soil, ph is good, only use rain water for watering

Oh Jesus, if you like your pot then please do not use miracle grow for it. MG is specialized for many types of veggies and flowers but cannabis is not one of them, as you can now see by looking at your plants. I suggest, if you are a soil grower, using Roots Organics as a good veg/starter soil. This soil feeds my ladies all the way till I am ready to flower them. Then I slowly begin introducing bloom nutes.
How far along are you in flower?
Is this your only supply? That is to say, are all your eggs in one basket?

oak2001raid

its about 10 weeks in to flowering, seems like it hasn't grown much in the last week or two

txs for the link i will fill it out shortly

Top Bottom