First Growth Journal RDWC 10x8 Gallon Bucket: Purple Punch & White Rhino

2020-09-06 , 28 days from seed

I made some change last night to my nutrient, dumped out half of my 50 gallon water and remplaced it with micro+ bloom solution up to 550 ppm ( about 25 gallon ) . I am waiting 24h to see if they drink more nute than water with another ppm test. I reduced as much i could the nitrogen in my solution til next full water change, new growth seem ok even for one of the 2 plants that had very hard time ( crossing finger ) and waiting to see the last remaining plant new growth if he still half discolorated ( only like half the leaf are, like an alien lol).

My PH sit at 6.0, i guessed that whatever micro deficiencity they had being in the middle would help the intake without get worse my nitrogen toxicity.
I also raised the level of my water at 1/4 inch from my netpot, all my root are shinny white atm or seem to, i didnt look all the bucket yet.
I dropped my water temp at 19,5-20 degree celcius.

I plan on going this ways for next nutrient change.

Litte of DR Marijane for the bacilius
cal/mag up to 100 ppm to not add too much nitrogen. I will use Epsom salt if i see mag deficiencity show up.
Silicia 1 ml per litter
Florablend 1ml per litter.
Diamond Nectar 1ml per litter
Floralicious plus 1 ml per litter
Floramicro and florabloom 1 part of micro for 2 part of bloom ( lucas ways ) to have the less nitrogen possible up to 600ppm. I give up floranova series for now, i noticed lots of mess in my water and it hold too much nitrogen. My additif should make up by adding litte nitrogen and make sure i dont go into another toxicity.
Z9 at 28 ml part 1 and part 2 to keep the enzyme going and clean my system.

I give them another week and half for the 2 having hard time to make up and i will be topping them at the 3e node and start the training. The bigger plants should have some good roots mass by then.

More pict in 2-3 days. Waiting to see if the last 2 really recover before.

Thx
Zeusdraco

2020-09-13 , 35 days from seed

Hello everyone,

Even though i faced lots of nute problem, most seem to be doing pretty well, while few got a new problem showing up.

I guess its the problem with RDWC you doesnt have the control on each plants, they go as a whole.

This week i will start to give them some dark time, 2 hours and then 4 h next week. I plan on topping thursdays night at the 3 rd node. I got a FC6500 hydro Mars on the ways. My current led doesnt give same light to each of them. I gonna use 2 x 480w in a ways it spread evenly, the HPS 600w in the middle which seem pretty good and the FC6500 will cover 4 plants + 2 along with the HPS. Curious to see how these will do at the end.

I am using Cal/mag along with lucas nute method at 700ppm , my excess of nitrogen seem to have calmed down from it.

First pict show how tall the plants overall are, last 3 picts is the current problem i am facing.

It doesnt seem to be a cal/mag problem as only the very top leafs are affected ( the new growth ) , maybe its some led burn but i am at 70% of the led power 32 inch away ( 400 Umol on 24h circle ), it should be safe, i still dropped the power of the led at 45% ( 275 umol on 24h circle ) for a fews til i top them thursday in case.

My Ph remain between 5.8-6.0 atm. Water temp 19.5 celcious, room temp 24 celcious, i dropped the room temp a bit.

If you have any advice on my current problem , feel free to share.

Thx
Zeusdraco

Attachments

• IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    949.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    733.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    789.8 KB · Views: 35