Sorry it's not working out for you PGR! I hope you will not give up on the kit. When you have some extra funds, just get a quart of transplant and a quart of growth. Those are the things that run out quickly, especially if you need to do a super or rescue drench or have heavy feeders. I use so much TP that I consider buying a gallon of it but if I did, it'd probably last forever, ha! :rofl:

It's working just fine, I just need to do it properly and I'm sure a transplant and some heavy feeding would do wonders, but I don't want to nit pick order with $65 shipping + tax and import charges, and don't want to order a bunch now and let it sit in the cupboard for 2-3 phenohunt cycles ;)

Wtf obsolete... Do you have any specs of these new ones? :)

Yep, the LED industry is moving fast :D

Found some specs on it. They look promising. Those inFlux_L09 would be nice. Pretty compact to, only measures 550mm, my osrams strips are almost 120cm.

That is a double row strip with 128 diodes :cool:
I prefer the 560mm single row with 88 diodes (L06) for better light distrubution, as soon as Digi-key have them in stock I'm gonna order 25 :)
They just got the L04 3500K in stock yesterday, so it can't be too long :slide:

I'm a bit annoyed they didn't make the H inFlux in 1120mm like F and Q series, a lot less wiring for +4x4 builds.
They're also available in 280mm if you like compact :) These things are the shit whether you grow in a PC cabinet or run an industrial scale grow op. ;)

Arghh!!! And I just got the chilleds! :)

But this is good news, I'm scaling up in autumn so it's going to be great. Whats the price on these babies then?

Don't worry about that, the discs are nice and will last a long time :) New shit will keep coming out all the time, so as long as you know what's top of the line when you spend money don't worry about the new tech lurking around the corner.

Depending on type the price ranges from $11,51 to $33,12 per unit when you buy 1-9 units, you get discount at greater quantities, and buying 25 units usually gets you a decent discount.

Sure is, and free international shipping on orders over $60 isn't too shabby either :)

If you buy 25 units or more, you get the cheapest LM301B diodes available, and strips are sooo easy to build with that any stoner that can wire a HID lamp can do it.
Any semi experienced DIY'er could come up with a nifty heat sink system and sell them as kits and compete with HLG et al. tomorrow ;)

I know that feeling. I'm so pissed of right now on our local post service. The last puck I ordered from chilled, they shipped with USPS service. They don't carry it all the way, just to the customs here. Now PostNord have taken over the shipment they have had it for over a week... The first shipment I got from chilled was carried out by UPS, I got the packed within two weeks. Now its three weeks, and I still haven't got it....

I know that feeling. I'm so pissed of right now on our local post service. The last puck I ordered from chilled, they shipped with USPS service. They don't carry it all the way, just to the customs here. Now PostNord have taken over the shipment they have had it for over a week... The first shipment I got from chilled was carried out by UPS, I got the packed within two weeks. Now its three weeks, and I still haven't got it....
And because it's sitting at "post Nord" that's usps' fault why?

PGR are you using Samsung's website to find the specs for the available strips? Or have you found a better way?

HAHAHAHA Svenska Supar Posten is also my local carrier :rolleyes::eek::(

You have to call their customer service or else they forget to send out a tax charge and then they think* it's unclaimed and return the package to sender, it's their special: Find your own package after they've misplaced and/or destroyed it service:rofl:

* Thinking is not a skill they possess at post nord....

ALWAYS go with GLS, DHL, UPS or Fedex :surf: Do whatever you can to avoid post nord :reading420magazine:

When the Danish postal sevice was founded in 1600 someting it took no longer than 6 days for a letter to arrive anywhere in the kingdom (which was bigger then) by horsey and sail boat, now it takes 7 days or longer with trucks, roads, ferries, planes and accurate addresses, but I guess that's what we get for getting Sweden drunk and letting them handle our mail :D

:welcome: to the show champ :passitleft:

Just in time for the change to SoG :)

PGR are you using Samsung's website to find the specs for the available strips? Or have you found a better way?

I use the datasheet for the H inFlux series (and sometimes the datasheet on the LM301B diode)
The sorting function at Digi-key is nice as well :)

HAHAHAHA Svenska Supar Posten is also my local carrier :rolleyes::eek::(

You have to call their customer service or else they forget to send out a tax charge and then they think* it's unclaimed and return the package to sender, it's their special: Find your own package after they've misplaced and/or destroyed it service:rofl:

* Thinking is not a skill they possess at post nord....

ALWAYS go with GLS, DHL, UPS or Fedex :surf: Do whatever you can to avoid post nord :reading420magazine:

When the Danish postal sevice was founded in 1600 someting it took no longer than 6 days for a letter to arrive anywhere in the kingdom (which was bigger then) by horsey and sail boat, now it takes 7 days or longer with trucks, roads, ferries, planes and accurate addresses, but I guess that's what we get for getting Sweden drunk and letting them handle our mail :D

Well it's that its already been payed. Actually got an sms from them linking me to a pay site for tax and imports. So I got a confirmation that it would take up to a week to deliver from that day, so probably in the end of next week then. One week for them is two weeks for us... o_O

Yeah it's your fault with you cheap alcohol they are unable to do anything right these days. The last weeks I have hardly got the bills.... :rolleyes:

The mishap was with chilled that they used USPS instead of UPS like the first time. If I had known this I would gladly paid more for the shipping.

Nice rows with cutlings, they seem real healthy. Hope you get up and running soon. Going to be fun to watch this. :cool:

And because it's sitting at "post Nord" that's usps' fault why?

The first batch of lights I ordered from chilled was shipped with UPS who have a swedish office and have own deliveries here. They handled the shipping from them to me all the way. UPS called me from the customs office and asked me to pay the fees and then delivered it to my door. Now USPS have no office in sweden and must outsource the last bit of shipment to our local supplier Post Nord. That translate to I have to probably wait one more week before I get an SMS with a code and I have to hall my ass to the post office in town and get my package my self... witch I have paid USPS to deliver to my doorstep.

And USPS stands for? Sounds like an issue with Nord post as previously stated. The USPS contract goes to your local carrier not your door. Even in the states. My Amazon pkgs show "delivered" when they make it to the p.o. , not my door step two days later.

If you call Nord post do they say come get your package? Or no we don't have it yet? Feel free to bitch all you want bro. Sounds like a call would get you your parts though.

And USPS stands for? Sounds like an issue with Nord post as previously stated. The USPS contract goes to your local carrier not your door. Even in the states. My Amazon pkgs show "delivered" when they make it to the p.o. , not my door step two days later.

If you call Nord post do they say come get your package? Or no we don't have it yet? Feel free to bitch all you want bro. Sounds like a call would get you your parts though.

Ok, sorry "bro". I want my package and I'm sure u do when you order stuff. What I mean is that UPS have had a much better impression on me the last time I ordered from a third part country, than this time.

Back
Top Bottom