First Indoor 200-250W CFL With Auto Dark Devils

Day 3

Moved some things around in the tent today. Moved my clip on fan and attached it to an intake vent at the bottom of the tent. Seemed to make a good difference to the temps as my shed can be 10c hotter at the top than the bottom.
I think i still had warm stale air sitting at the bottom so hopefully this fixes it.

Ive also gone back to the 200w cfl rather than the two small ones. Positioning them over the seedlings properly was a bit of a pain and i figure ill have to change it over in a week or so anyway.

Decided to give them a little drink right after these photos. I haven't watered since they were planted so i wasn't sure. Only gave them 500ml each.. immediately had a positive effect on the humidity.

Looking good there my friend, rather mist than spray at that age, but your roots aren't fully developed so you may accidentally drown the roots as I did the same with nutes week and a bit ago and they started looking poorly so I let them dry out totally and today the nitro toxicity was looking more pronounced so I gave each girl 50ml of 24 hr aerated water, no waiting to see how they respond. Hope this helps as I'm also learning...:high-five:

Nice one! Looking great and healthy.

I've got some hot days coming up so I'm trying to devise a plan. Would love to run 20/4 but i need the lights off for the heat of the day. Gave the girls a light mist (Thanks Smeegol) this afternoon as temps are in the 30's... looking ok so far.

Good morning my friend, I couldn't quite remember what nutes you were using, I see it's the canna range. Found a supplier in South Africa, so going to see how yours do before I decide to use them. I'm going to use biobizz grow and bloom on my auto... Have a wicked day matey..
Yea mate I'm going to use Canna Bio Vega and Bio Flores. Both organic and reckons you don't need to test or alter PH if you don't have hard water.
The feeding schedule says i should be using it already but ill wait another week i think.
Cheers!

Best of luck to you bro. I'm pretty new (on my 3rd grow) and started my SS Dark Devil on Jan 15th. So I'm 2 weeks ahead. Just stopping in to say hey and sub up to watch.

Yes in the beginners journals I think. Check it out. I'm adding more pics tomorrow. I've done Red Poison 2 other times( first 2 grows) and have to say the dark family is my favorite. I got these Dark Devils from a contest over in their vendor forum. They have one every month so try to get some good pics and join the fun.

COALTRAIN'S 3rd grow and new tent. (Sweet Seeds and 00 Seeds) | The AutoFlower Network - AFN

Hope you don't mind if I go for a stroll in your garden my friend....

Back
Top Bottom