First Indoor 200-250W CFL With Auto Dark Devils

Day 9:

Pots felt lighter than i remembered and we have some more 30 degree days coming up, so i gave the girls 600ml of rested tap water last night.

They seem healthy this morning!

(Hmm.. can't post a pic with the app for some reason. Will try later)
I had that issue with the app before. Restarted my phone and all started working again. Just a heads up. Glad the girls are doing well.

Day 9:

(Hmm.. can't post a pic with the app for some reason. Will try later)

Teddy and other moderators are posting this about the problem posting using the mobile app -

Please note

This issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device
- You can use a laptop (iOS or Windows)
- You can use a PC

Link to upload folder
Login - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

What's great job I see. They are looking healthy I'm definitely subbed in on this. I got an indoor going myself with cfls done did 2 grows with them feel free to check them out.

What's great job I see. They are looking healthy I'm definitely subbed in on this. I got an indoor going myself with cfls done did 2 grows with them feel free to check them out.
Sweet, welcome aboard and ill definitely check yours out!
Ive ordered a QB288 board after getting upgraditis already . so it might not end up a full cfl grow, but we'll see!

Day 9

Looking good, seem to be growing faster now. Another hot day today but they seem to be coping well so far.

20180210_084825.jpg
20180210_084821.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

Gave the girls 500ml each of water this morning as the pots felt noticeably lighter. However after 5 mins or so the leaves began to droop a bit and are still a bit down-turned.
Not sure if this means they weren't ready for water or if its a normal reaction to watering.

On another note, i noticed some small patches of what looks like a white-yellow fungus or mould on the top of my medium. Mostly in the back corner of one pot. Maybe a result of the very high temps I've been experiencing? Not sure... here's a pic of what i mean:

20180211_095940.jpg

Good morning my friend, your lady is looking stunning, mines taken a decided halt in growth, so waiting to see what happens....:reading420magazine:
Hello mate, thanks for the kind words. I made a mistake today... i had overridden the timer yesterday and forgot to set it back. I got home and it was reading 38 degrees Celsius in the tent.
Opened it up expecting to see a couple of dried up prunes.
The two girls had exploded with growth. I have no idea what I'm doing.. but it's working!

I also got a new extraction fan today to help deal with the heat, and moved the little one to the bottom to draw more fresh air in. Hopefully that helps keep the heat down a bit.

I hope yours make a recovery soon.

Thanks bigred1991, appreciated!
Just for a pointer I never topped an auto before. I always read it's wasn't good for it but it has been done. I would LST it and Scrog it. you will be very happy with the return and yield. Want put hardly no stress on your beauty's you have.

Back
Top Bottom