First indoor Ambrosia grow

Greenhouse250

Pics are at 39 days, i figure 2 more weeks give or take a few days.

DSC04419_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC04422_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC04434_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC04435_600_x_450_.jpg

let me know what you think?

I'm liking the nice even canopy Whitehouse - all the girlz have their fair share of light! ...also digging the cooltube... you can tell that you've made the most out of every inch of space you have. Is there a screen under there somewhere...lol?

I'm liking the nice even canopy Whitehouse - all the girlz have their fair share of light! ...also digging the cooltube... you can tell that you've made the most out of every inch of space you have. Is there a screen under there somewhere...lol?

Thanks for the comments and the reps. I was surprised with how little stretch there was. I'm running two 400hps only one coolltube that's easily twice as close to the plants. No screen just 14 plants topped at about 8"- 10" and the lights as close as possible at all times. I counted well over 60tops I'm hopping for a minimum of 10oz. What would be your guess?

My guess would be very close to if not over the 16 oz (1 lb) mark... realistically, I would almost expect around 2 oz per plant which with 14 plants should be well over 1.5 lbs... but not every plant will yield as high as that... so that's my guess. =)

Looks good man, they will be looking so juicy in 2 weeks from those pictures shown.

How big is the area?

Looks very good heh, they look so ready to turn into some goood bud.

Looks good man, they will be looking so juicy in 2 weeks from those pictures shown.

How big is the area?

Looks very good heh, they look so ready to turn into some goood bud.

Thanks man, for my first indoor grow turned out pretty good i think.
I've cut them down at 52 days, maybe a bit early but all the info on line says 7-8 weeks so at the most would be 4 days early.
Need to get a scope!!!

My room is 4.5'x5.5'x8'. :rollit:

Very Beautiful Plants!!!!The Buds are thick and juicy and the leaves are the deepest green ive ever seen!!! I would be entirely too excited to smoke it!!! Great grow!

Wow, cool too see some interest on my first go around. Just finished trimming and by the looks of it my first guess is probably very close.
Still a good haul, all i want is for it too last till the next one!:tokin:

Thanks guys!

Any harvest pics? I saw the ones in the NOM, and those look freaking great!!! Man those nugs look like they got a dip to be so frosty!!!

Thank you for the kind words. This strain naturally has a lot of sugar but i've never seen it like this!! I truly believe its the molasses! Never heard of using it before :420:

343g.

DSC04567_600_x_450_.jpg
DSC04571_600_x_450_.jpg
DSC04576_600_x_450_.jpg
DSC04577_600_x_450_.jpg

If you can show me some support in the NOM poll that would be sweet! thanks guys
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest: December 2010

well shit alls i can say is you got a beautiful strong crowd of mj, jar pic made me drool and frown a lil cause im out until next harvest:(

Well round two has past, same strain a little different procedure then the first. The smoke is way smother this time and it taste better too! I end up with 399g. A good number but was hopping for more. Not that i need it, still have a 1/3 of the first harvest. Starting too get a good stock pile, and round three is already ten days into flowering.:tokin:

Round two was fifteen plants in three gallon pots with tomatoes cages and a mini test.
DSC00065_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC00064_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC00063_600_x_450_.jpg
DSC00075_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC00073_600_x_450_.jpg
DSC00062_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC00061_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC00053_600_x_450_.jpg
DSC00060_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC00078_450_x_600_.jpg

Sorry about the hps haze:slide:

Round three is totally different, 26 one gallons and five mothers in three gallons.

pics coming as soon as i upload them on the comp...

How long did you veg?

For rd2? Around four or five weeks maybe more. Had trouble with my cuttings taking of due to cold weather. So i had three batch's of clones i ended up vegging longer then i wanted, too let the younger ones catch up. I don't really keep track of days in veg i just flip the switch when i'm happy with the size.

Back
Top Bottom