First Indoor grow 12/12

i love how you can see the frost within the leaves on that bud! niice job bro. hopefully your other plants will be more fruitful! more light will deff help as seen in boss's grows.lol

chopped another .. Looks sticky ! cant wait . !

HPIM2572.JPG

HPIM2573.JPG

HPIM2566.JPG

HPIM2570.JPG

HPIM2571.JPG

going to cure this a little longer it seems these are tighter buds than the last and the cam didn't pick it up but they have purple spikes all along the tips of the bud .. Thanks its something to do and its so damn fun to watch em and then to smoke and gives me and my parents something to talk about and share among ourselves privately

Fantastic looking buds! You and your parents should really enjoy.

Thanks It went 9 weeks I was worried about it making it another week and It was just a trial run I am sure it will get me high and make the working day a little shorter that week lol .. And the others are in there 9th week and still going good I will let these go a bit longer.

HPIM2558.JPG

mybud-inbong.JPG

HPIM2557.JPG

much better than the crap I pay for already! I love having no seeds, and I know there is no unwanted objects in my smoke!, just sweet and spicy herb ! I should point out that that pic is of the last cure ,The one I just chopped is still hanging in curing room . All my seedlings are up so there is a lot of light moving going on again

That's some tasty-looking bud, Ugod! I'm so happy it's turned out well for you and I'm glad to hear it's some great smoke. It must be even better to enjoy it with your parents. I can't wait to see the rest. I bet they'll be even better. :smokin: Good luck, bro!

-jps :peace:

i love the bong man! i see you filled it well.lol great job man

Thanks everyone ! Everyone who smokes that enjoys quality should give this a go .. anyone with a little patients and a lot of love can have sweet nugs ! I smoked a joint yesterday with my dad and a friend of ours and he said it was better than the bubble gum and purple haze he had smoked that day . I know i stayed high for a while like 4 hours . I found myself getting all ready to go and sitting down in front of the tv and just staring at nothing .. Till I realized what i was doing then just smiled and said wow I am stoned lol

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom