First Indoor grow 12/12

Ugodmade

cfl1.JPG

HPIM1327.JPG

HPIM1322.JPG

The last pic is on that has been threw stress with transplanting looks like its doing good (if it didn't stress to much of point of bing male) :passitleft: Im starting out with 3 soft white 26 w bulbs along with a 70 w hps and 2 12" tube plant lights from ott-lite don't know anything about them so if anyone has info .. And I started there light cycle on 6/18 for about 2 week b/f finding out i could keep them small by starting them on 12/12. there in two pots that are 4" x 24 " and 1' deep ..( like troths ) I am growing in an old radio cabinet record player 2' wide 4' tall and 5' long . Two computer fans keep temp 70 f night and up in high 90 during day .. still trying to find a way to cool it more going to have to drill more holes i guess .. any info and support will be put to good use and i will give any help i can ! wish me luck on a fulfilling and safe grow ... and i wish the same for you

I am so very pleased for you to have me ! And much support and advice is always needed. I so hope this thread has a happy ending ! or no ending would be more like it ! thanks again . I will try and hold off on more pics until things start to happen . Sorry if this is to much for a few little seedlings . But I Just love em lol

hey man i like the set up i had those same bulbs in my grow, or they look like it anyways.lol you should do well as long as you take the advice ive seen givien in these journals. when mt grow existed i used the info fro mthese pages and I did very nicely. but im gonna watch this grow to get ides for my next. but you should try to get ahold of seom 42 watts flouros. theyre brighter and seemed o help mine grow. each bulb produces either 4 or 7000 lumens. just get the right spectrum and your plants should be happierlol thats sounds gay but they like alot of light when they fisrt pop.just a few ideas im throwin at you.lol as for the temperature issue, doesthe cabinet have a door? leave it oopen foran hour or two jsut too cool it down everyonce in a while until you get another fan.they shouldnt smell like weed yet so you should be fine with that. well try that and see how it goes for a couple of days.peace man

Thanks alot there in my room and the top is a lid and i raise it while im in here and i know im safe from intruders . Im just worried when im gone they will burn up on me lol I may be able to squeeze in 2 more lights if i do i will look up the 42 watt fluorescent .. I do have a 42 watt 65k fluorescent but since im on 12/12 im told it wont be much use .. And it smells like weed in here anyway lol peace man and thanks again

lol yea i figured it owuld smell a little bit of reeferlol so your leaving the lid open when you leave?do you have a light timer?

yep i have a timer and no i keep door closed when im not there i live in a hot climat anyway Im hoping there used to a little heat i may have to do away with the hps but i hate to i know it needs the light but i could replace with more fluorescents .. I put fans where speakers went and big computer fans not the regular computer fans like today but big server fans . I haven't noticed drying out yet so if they survive to me they will be better .. more thc due to the dry heat.. the plant makes more thc to keep from drying out . ( I read somewhere) not sure what the hottest they can get is ? btw my timer is set to 1am to 1 pm i work from 2am-11am so im not here when the lights are on .. I had a shift change and i already had them set don't know if it will hurt them to change but don't want to risk it unless i knew ..

a good temp to stay around is 70 and 80. they should be fine as long as theyre getting sufficiant water, light and optimal temp they'll be fine.what light cycle were you on before you put htem on 12/12??they should be happy for hte light change actually.

on for 18 off for 6.. i just turned one fan around now its blowing out ... im going to see if this helps .. its just to hot in there .. i dont like it going to make bigger changes later ... temp got to 102 with door closed the other day

Thanks I wouldn't be doing any good with out this place, Its wonderful. If nothing else ill just have to make another hole and put in another fan .. no big deal . Now im just hoping i have enough room when and if they start getting bigger. The hps takes a good bit of room . may have to take out the guts and get rid of the fixture its in . If I can i would like to have my plants stay around 2 ' that would give me around 2' for my lights if not not all is lost ill think of something when the time gets here.. the plant on the bottom shuld i cut the dead tips off the leave or just let it be .. or does the whole leaf need to come off ?

I think it will be better to use one fan as an in-take and the other as an out-take. This will cause the air to recirculate and keep the box cooler. Im going to do this tonight when lights are back on and i will let you know how much it helps (if any)

ok cool , didnt think i needed to as the plant is still doing fine they look like there taking to there new lights nicely on ther 3 day with them im getting more when i can see farther.. But the real news is from my other grow at my rents house .. It was an out door that we already harvested and kep alive by leaving some buds on the plant . Its at 6 night hrs and 18 day lights on here are some pics of that grow

1429.JPG

1428.JPG

Not much just a little here and there it was a cutting the main plant died to many roots .. the pot was sitting on them :( .. but this cutting seems to be doing fine it was just bag seed but it was much better than anything i have smoked here .. so i hope to keep here going thanks for the rep !

Back
Top Bottom