First indoor Grow 70W HPS and Multiple CFLs

ssmooth

Hello everyone,:welcome:
My wonderful girlfriend and I have been perusing these forums on and off for the past month or so researching, gathering, and deciphering what useful knowledge we could, and there was a bunch to be found. This is our first grow attempt and we aren't expecting the world, but do expect what we put into to it to be rewarded. Any and all input would be useful and is more than welcome. We do have some funds available, but honestly we'd like to keep costs as lowww as possible. lol.

For lighting we are using a 70 w hps and 13 23 w CFLs, both 27s(9) and 65s(4). This is an indoor soil grow. All bagseed here, from some decent smoke though. At this point some are vegging and others are in the beginnings of flower.

Currently my vegging plants are between 2-10 weeks old and my flowering are in their first week of 12/12. No pests at the moment. I'm growing in a closet so heating has been a bit of an issue, I have no way to vent, so i just leave the door open during lighting hours. lol. i have some decent sized fans in there. They help a little, but basically just move hot air around. Temps average out at about 89 degrees with the door open.

We use tap water with no filter and also we haven't been phing either the soil or water. Some struggles early on, but I gotta say though, I have some nice healthy, strong, green plants with decent node spacing and all.

As for nutes, I've basically been playing around with a cheap plant food between 1/10 and 1/6th strength. Its analysis is as follows:

Nitrogen: 24.0
Phosphate: 8.0
Potash: 16.0
Sulfur: 3.0
Boron: .02
Copper: .07
Iron: .15
Magnesium: .05
Molybdenum: .0005
Zinc: .06

I plan to post pics as soon as my phone decides to let me. They date back to when some of the now flowering plants were wittle babies. :tokin: :peacetwo:

Re: First indoor Grow 70 w HPS and multiple CFLs

My first girl, about 8 weeks old.
bushytop.jpeg

sidebushy.jpeg

My other chick, also about 8 weeks old.
otherbushy1top.jpeg
otherbushyoneside.jpeg

All pics are from a few days ago, and have since beefed up. Sorry bout the shitty pic quality. And as promised, ill get pics of them earlier on in the grow. :peace:

Re: First indoor Grow 70 w HPS and multiple CFLs

Looks like things are going rather well. Nice job. Subbed.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom