First indoor grow advice needed

Sauve

I’m currently growing purple Kush in a 4 x 4 gorilla tent in 5 gal pots (soil) I’m using 1000w LED.

germinated seeds went in the soil Nov 25th my plants are currently sitting at approx 18” in height I have tons of room height wise in my tent and being 100% indica I’m not concerned about them getting too tall. My question is when should I be flipping these to a 12-12 schedule.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

I’m currently growing purple Kush in a 4 x 4 gorilla tent in 5 gal pots (soil) I’m using 1000w LED.

germinated seeds went in the soil Nov 25th my plants are currently sitting at approx 18” in height I have tons of room height wise in my tent and being 100% indica I’m not concerned about them getting too tall. My question is when should I be flipping these to a 12-12 schedule.

** edit. I have 4 plants in there

Plants that are photo sensitive can be flowered from seedling they may not fully flower right away but they will flower.Most growers wait until you can see the sex of the plant before inducing flower with 12/12.I myself have done both many times over.If i flower an older plant that has shown sex they will flower in normal time if i force seedling which i did last run they take 5 to ten days longer to start the normal flowering routine.Its really up to you when you want to flip.And alot can depend on how much stretch your plants will have.And how much room they will take up after flip plants can triple in size rather fast after flipping.

Sorry here is a pic

Attachments

• 011B051E-1A2E-4462-BEF4-4B1857BC262A.jpeg
    011B051E-1A2E-4462-BEF4-4B1857BC262A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom