First Indoor Grow Cheese Seedling Day 19 CFL & LED Soilless Mix Growbox

Still Vegging Bro

What's up Farmers I'm going to try not miss any Details please bare with me I'm a noob to this all.Please help me get Some dank!

Strain : Cheese Hybrid very little info.

Age :19 Days ago seed was put into soil after germination in cup of water.
Pot Size : 1 Litre Plastic Garden Pot.

Medium: Coco Coir Soilless mix BUT I ADDED EARTHWORM CASTINGS.

Nutrients: No Nutrients Have only Fed Molasses Twice.

Grow box: Homemade 100cm High 100cm long and 55cm Deep Lined With Panda Film 90% reflective.

Humidity: Between 66 and 73

Temperature: Between 24 to 28 Celcius No aircon no heater.

Lights : I have 2x 85Watt 6400k 5100 lumens each CFLs and 2X 14watt 2700k 900 Lumens each CFLs) and 1x 300watt LED Wattshine Model:p300 Crap but I'm using it).

Ventilation: 1x 3inch computer Fan Intake and 1x 3inch computer fan out and then 1x 5inch fan just circulating air.

Water PH: Bouncing between 5.7 - 6.1 because of Earthworm castings being added to Soilless mix?

I need to mention I was running all those lights mentioned but had heat problems and leaves started clawing down and plant started to droop so since then I have removed 1 85watt CFL and the Led has been turned off, so Currently I'm trying to get her to recover with only one 85watt 6400k CFL and 2x 14watt CFLs 2700k. Plant is 10 Inches away from CFLs. PLEASE HELP ME GET HER SUPER HEALTHY AND STRONG.

Attachments

• 15552047298606553264448738617952.jpg
    15552047298606553264448738617952.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 15552048310404577169096424475330.jpg
    15552048310404577169096424475330.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 269
  • 15552048785551616312843636538514.jpg
    15552048785551616312843636538514.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 15552050355572957393400057400588.jpg
    15552050355572957393400057400588.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 261
You're right that she was exhibiting signs of light burn. It's past time to start feeding her. What do you plan on using for nutrients?
Well all I have is Molasses will get some liquid seaweed... and if I'm able to get the correct nutrients in the country ass town I live in then I will. What do you Recommend?

There are many brands designed for cannabis, and even more that will work. See what's available in your area, and do a search here for those brands.

I use the General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements. I got my first ones through the 'net. They are also available at several sort of local hydroponics shops. No mater which brand you end up with, you'll need to ensure your plants get the needed calcium and magnesium. For the General Hydroponics' Flora Trio this meant also getting CALiMAGic. You can get a harvest without any of the other supplements, but I'd recommend at least liquid KoolBloom, dry KoolBloom, and Flora Kleen. I use Floralicious and Rapid Start in addition to these. I don't use worm castings, or liquid seaweed as I prefer to stick with a single product line that is designed to work together.

There are many brands designed for cannabis, and even more that will work. See what's available in your area, and do a search here for those brands.

I use the General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements. I got my first ones through the 'net. They are also available at several sort of local hydroponics shops. No mater which brand you end up with, you'll need to ensure your plants get the needed calcium and magnesium. For the General Hydroponics' Flora Trio this meant also getting CALiMAGic. You can get a harvest without any of the other supplements, but I'd recommend at least liquid KoolBloom, dry KoolBloom, and Flora Kleen. I use Floralicious and Rapid Start in addition to these. I don't use worm castings, or liquid seaweed as I prefer to stick with a single product line that is designed to work together.
Thank you I appreciate you having a look I will definitely get some nutrients in the next 3 days... hopefully what I'm doing now will help her recover?

I will jump in on this one, I like these small grows. I use flora also and I really like it. I also use floralicious, koolbloom liquid and dry, calimagic, and armor SI but like Old Salt was saying you could get a good harvest with just the flora trio and calimagic. Good luck hope you get everything lined out and dialed in✌️

I will jump in on this one, I like these small grows. I use flora also and I really like it. I also use floralicious, koolbloom liquid and dry, calimagic, and armor SI but like Old Salt was saying you could get a good harvest with just the flora trio and calimagic. Good luck hope you get everything lined out and dialed in✌
Thank you appreciate the sharing helps me alot:Namaste:

Well all I have is Molasses will get some liquid seaweed... and if I'm able to get the correct nutrients in the country ass town I live in then I will. What do you Recommend?

I'm sure my country ass town is smaller than your country ass town.....haha
Ok not to be a worry wart but that bark layer on top of your medium is going to throw your ph off down the line so take it out if you can....

Nutrients wise you have a few options which aren't bad on the pocket and you can find it at pick n pay or checkers or mica is even better if you have one with a gardening section.
Look for nitrosol or guanaflo for your veg period and seagro or kelpak for flower and veg...
But also look out for Nutrifeed the orange/white packet by stark&payers you can use that as well if your minus the worm castings and coco only.......

I'm sure my country ass town is smaller than your country ass town.....haha
Ok not to be a worry wart but that bark layer on top of your medium is going to throw your ph off down the line so take it out if you can....

Nutrients wise you have a few options which aren't bad on the pocket and you can find it at pick n pay or checkers or mica is even better if you have one with a gardening section.
Look for nitrosol or guanaflo for your veg period and seagro or kelpak for flower and veg...
But also look out for Nutrifeed the orange/white packet by stark&payers you can use that as well if your minus the worm castings and coco only.......
LOL my town is more Country Springs Gauteng:cough:
Thank you wow that helps a lot for real seriously thank you, also I have removed that bark completely she is doing way better also medium seems to be drying more evenly..but she's in recovery hoping what I'm doing is definitely helping her recover.

Thank you appreciate the sharing helps me alot:Namaste:

Looks like you have found the okes that can help. You are in good hands here.
You should have an awesome plant.
Forgot to ask or missed it in your intro but is this a femmed seed

Looks like you have found the okes that can help. You are in good hands here.
You should have an awesome plant.
Forgot to ask or missed it in your intro but is this a femmed seed
Well seems like it I will update Journal Wednesday again.. I have a long way to go,.yes its Feminized seeds I also have Candy floss also have no information on the strain but apparently also fem. Thank you very much been checking out your stuff:reading420magazine:

Just Felt I Should Share this just incase I'm missing Something here and Somone has any better ideas for right now before i get Nutrients Other than Molasses.. this how she is looking 3 days into Recovery with drastic changes in light and Temp.. so still rough but I believe she is going to be an Obese Indica Monster!

Attachments

• 20190414_214652.jpg
    20190414_214652.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 20190414_214559.jpg
    20190414_214559.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 236
I asked this in my thread but maybe to answer here for the benefit of the others would be bettet. Lights, no timer. Are your lights on 24/0?
And for my benefit.
Do you sleep?
My light cycle is 18/6 oh and my sleep cycle is 5 hours a day maybe ..lol Trading so have to be up early checking my pairs Aud and jpy been kind:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom