First Indoor Grow, Critical Orange Punch

To start off id like to say this is not my first time growing i have been at it for a while (7 years) but until now it has always been outdoors. I decided to give playing god a try and see how I do. I also have never posted any of my grows on the internet but have viewed and read many grow journals and decided now that it is legal I will join in the knowledge sharing and hopefully gain a lot more knowledge about growing in general.

What strain is it?—> Critical Orange Punch, Photo (I saw many journals of this as an auto but was not able to find any of a photo s o I chose to do this for my first journal)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?—> Hybrid seems mostly indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Currently Vegging
If in Veg... For how long? Started 2 seeds in paper towel on Jan 8th
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor, may put a clone outdoor when it is ready.
Soil or Hydro? Hydro, DWC 1 inch air stone, 5 gal bucket, 6 in net pot
Size of light? LED 300 watt equivalent x2 actual wattage 130 watts each
Is it aircooled? Yea with 1 fan in each led box
Temp of Room/cab? 68-70 night time 75-80 lights on
RH of Room/cab? 20-40%
PH of media or res? Try my best to keep it at 5.8 but they have a mind of their own. So it is a constant battle.
Any Pests? None that I have noticed
Type of ferts used? Fox Farm, GH cal mag, Hydrogaurd

First pic Jan 8th, Second pic Jan 15th under 25 watt led in their final home

Attachments

• IMG_2823.PNG
    IMG_2823.PNG
    849.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9597.JPG
    IMG_9597.JPG
    514.6 KB · Views: 121
To start off id like to say this is not my first time growing i have been at it for a while (7 years) but until now it has always been outdoors. I decided to give playing god a try and see how I do. I also have never posted any of my grows on the internet but have viewed and read many grow journals and decided now that it is legal I will join in the knowledge sharing and hopefully gain a lot more knowledge about growing in general.

What strain is it?—> Critical Orange Punch, Photo (I saw many journals of this as an auto but was not able to find any of a photo s o I chose to do this for my first journal)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?—> Hybrid seems mostly indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Currently Vegging
If in Veg... For how long? Started 2 seeds in paper towel on Jan 8th
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor, may put a clone outdoor when it is ready.
Soil or Hydro? Hydro, DWC 1 inch air stone, 5 gal bucket, 6 in net pot
Size of light? LED 300 watt equivalent x2 actual wattage 130 watts each
Is it aircooled? Yea with 1 fan in each led box
Temp of Room/cab? 68-70 night time 75-80 lights on
RH of Room/cab? 20-40%
PH of media or res? Try my best to keep it at 5.8 but they have a mind of their own. So it is a constant battle.
Any Pests? None that I have noticed
Type of ferts used? Fox Farm, GH cal mag, Hydrogaurd

First pic Jan 8th, Second pic Jan 15th under 25 watt led in their final home
going hydro on your first grow, I like your style. Do you have a higher watt light for flower?

Yea I did not want to clean up soil mess inside so I decided to go with DWC and it was a decent learning curve at first but the results are amazing and it is getting to be very easy for me now. I do not have a higher actual wattage draw light but I do have another one of the LEDs I currently have to add for flower (they do have a secondary lens) but I might get an HPS and just move to the basement for flower.

Here is a pic from Jan 25th Ph was 5.8 and ppm was 190 for #2 and 150 for #1 with my tap water starting at about 100 ppm used fox farm grow big for the nutrients.

Attachments

• IMG_3704.JPG
    IMG_3704.JPG
    579.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3704 2.JPG
    IMG_3704 2.JPG
    400.8 KB · Views: 112
Here are pics from Jan 31st both around 160 ppm 5.8 ph using hydrogaurd as an innoculant.

Attachments

• IMG_2924.JPG
    IMG_2924.JPG
    580.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2925.JPG
    IMG_2925.JPG
    613.7 KB · Views: 108
Here are some pics from Feb 2nd topped them the next day.

Attachments

• IMG_2939.JPG
    IMG_2939.JPG
    736.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2942.JPG
    IMG_2942.JPG
    747.2 KB · Views: 119
Here are some pics from Feb 13 keeping Ph around 5,8 as best I can. Just did first res change on feb 12th.

Attachments

• feb 13th pics COP.jpg
    feb 13th pics COP.jpg
    981 KB · Views: 136
  • feb 3th cop #1 pic.jpg
    feb 3th cop #1 pic.jpg
    860.5 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom