First Indoor Grow DWC/LED

I am using fox farm complete feed from feeding chart.I also suppliment just a little cal mag and a drop of superthrive and hydrozyme but very little amount.I mix as directed on the feeding schedule to one gallon then dallute with ro water to the ppms they are happy with.If they need a little bump in ppm I take a pinch of maxsea.The feed program is almost all organic along with organic base for added vitamins.I flush every once in a while with clearex.FF is a pretty good product but a little harder to manage than other brands but if using just the grow big and tiger bloom should have no signs of any defficiencys.

yeahhhh I remember big grow, tiger bloom and whats the last one? I ferget then of coarse theres open sesami, the one with godzilla and finally Cha-Ching lol Cha Ching always made me laugh. But yeah I kinda knew the liquids were organics but I didn't know the solids were as well? I followed there feeding schedual as well, and I watered the same way you did, though I was such a newb at the time and for some reason I couldn't stop myself from over trimming the poor girls. If you wanna see that grow click on the link in my sig that saiz "old grow in soil from a year ago, Foxfarm or something like that****

Hmm I may half to double check the enhancers with such high npk there may be some synthetic to that.But its still invironmentally friendly and not made of harmfull chemicals but still need to double check.No biggie for me with a little synthetic just want to get the organics in there to give more of a soil flavor.After I use the ff I may try another brand.This was my first hydro and the ff is something I am familiar with.

When I am doing out door I dont use the ff.Only there ocean forest soil.Did humboldt nutes last year but way expensive.Normally its just teas and quanos.I think the alfalfa meal works pretty good along with something to add some micronutrients no brand name in particular I like the myan microzyme.This year will be teas and maxsea.There is really nothing set in stone I change my mind and experiment but in the end its normally about 1-3lbs a plant depending on strain.:)

Have a little pic update.Sorry about the hps lighting have a few ladies hitching a ride for a little bit.:Namaste:
P10134551.JPG

Hash Spice PPM 600 ph 5.8-6.3
P1013449.JPG

Super Skunk ppm 850
P10134481.JPG

2ND Hash Spice found male parts:(
P1013465.JPG

Chrystal is looking good PPM 400
P1013468.JPG

Here is some of the clones from the HP no roots yet but doing good:)
P1013467.JPG

LOL here is all I have left of the Ice.Would like to give her another try maybe in soil or hempy.
P1013473.JPG
:roorrip:

Little update on the SS.Been really patient on determining the sex on this one but still no pistals.Looks like it wants to be female but odds are its going to get wacked here in a bit.Grrrrr lol that one was my favorite and just phat and hardy.So far out of the 5 seeds started.2 have turned out male and mango was a no go.The hash spice is doing well I dont think hydro is the best method of growing this strain but all is good and also have the 4 clones.The chrystal is another one of my favorites but not showing sex :wood:I also did some aranging and I am now using the led on the rest of this grow.After seeing endives and another grow with this make of led it has given me a lot of inspiration:peace:

Those girls are looking PRISTINE Turttle! Keep it up homie!
P.S just letn' everyone here know that I changed my name from PacificGrown to Hydrologist. Full explanation can be found in the top link of my sig!
-Hydrologist

haha thanks Turtle

I have a little update and having issues that I am not to happy with.I did a res change today and noticed my roots on the hash spice were just crapola...Not sure if I overdid it with the hygrozyme or what not but they are pretty brown.Not really slimy but close to having some real issues.The big colprit I believe is in the big bloom which is pretty much just mud and poop building up and starving roots of o2.I think I am just done with these types of nutes.My last plant totally recovered so not really sure why it isnt this time.Also my new ph pen is acting up it jumped a whole 2 points.grrrr.What luck lol.But any way keeping it possitive just half to adjust.Today I mixed nutes up and left big bloom out all togeather and added a drop of superthrive along with a tsp h202.I half to make do with what I have as funds are an issue at the moment but as soon as I can I think I am going to switch nutes out and go with green fuse and great white.:peacetwo:

:smokin:Well so far I think giving the ff big bloom the boot for hydro was the best thing I could have done and stubern me I should have done this a long time ago.So far with just the grow big pretty much my chrystal is doing awsome.Roots are growing every thing is white and healthy and no more crazy ph.Seems to be holding ph pretty steady and I have not had to do any adjustments.My ph calculations may be off for some reason my ph pen will not callibrate.I know my tap water is 6.8-7.2 and my pen tries to calibrate at 10 for some reason.grrr darn ph pens are not cheap.But any way a little math and things are pretty close.As for the HS roots are still just a muck and she looks a bit overwatered.No signs of any new root davelopment just yet but all I can do is wait it out.I think she will pull threw with just a little patience.:peacetwo:

Turttle, sorry to hear about the problems with the HS. I could recommend some DM Zone, but I have a hunch you've heard about it! :rofl:

I'm sure she'll pull through. It's amazing how quick things can go awry, especially with hydro. And it's amazing how quick things grow when going well. And, it's amazing how slow it is to recover when things go awry! Like you said...just a little patience!
:goodluck:

Turttle, sorry to hear about the problems with the HS. I could recommend some DM Zone, but I have a hunch you've heard about it! :rofl:

I'm sure she'll pull through. It's amazing how quick things can go awry, especially with hydro. And it's amazing how quick things grow when going well. And, it's amazing how slow it is to recover when things go awry! Like you said...just a little patience!
:goodluck:
:rofl: LOL yeah I would use the dm zone root conditioner but it is not designed to work with the nutes I am using.I emailed DM and asked and its designed to work with synthetic only nutes.But in any case I do need something that promotes root davelopment.This is what the bigbloom is for but LOL I think its a bit to thick and to much and designed for soil.They do recomend it be filtered for hydro... But any way lol.I think I am going to go with the green fuse root stimulator.Its plant base organic and should mix well with what I using.I have never used the product so not sure how well it works but I have heard nothing but good things when it comes to green fuse.I am also really wanting to look into the great white Mycorrhizae.It also promotes root davelopment and keeps things clean.I watched a program on the make up of Mycorrhizae on the history channel and its a pretty big deal as we are comming into the new age of horticulter and bio fuel.:wood:

:rofl: LOL yeah I would use the dm zone root conditioner but it is not designed to work with the nutes I am using.I emailed DM and asked and its designed to work with synthetic only nutes.But in any case I do need something that promotes root davelopment.This is what the bigbloom is for but LOL I think its a bit to thick and to much and designed for soil.They do recomend it be filtered for hydro... But any way lol.I think I am going to go with the green fuse root stimulator.Its plant base organic and should mix well with what I using.I have never used the product so not sure how well it works but I have heard nothing but good things when it comes to green fuse.I am also really wanting to look into the great white Mycorrhizae.It also promotes root davelopment and keeps things clean.I watched a program on the make up of Mycorrhizae on the history channel and its a pretty big deal as we are comming into the new age of horticulter and bio fuel.:wood:

Actually, AN makes a real good root stimulator (I've heard) called "VooDoo Juice". I had looked into this and was going to get some but decided to hold off on a root stimulator. Then, ended up going with the DM Zone, but I was just kidding on that and knew you had contacted DM and it wouldn't work for your nute regime.

AN has a couple of other root enhancers that may work if the VooDoo Juice isn't right. Checkout their "Pirhanna" and "Tarantual" (I think one's an enzyme and the other is a bacteria, but can't remember which!).

That being said, I'm sure the Green Fuse will work fine, just haven't heard much about it.

Back
Top Bottom