First Indoor Grow

My 4 Candy Cane AF sprouted 11/15/17 in 75% coco and 25% perlite under the MarsII 1200 LED grow light in 3 gal fabric pots. I water them once a day with rain water or spring water. I'm going to lower the ph to 6 and start feeding them with calmag.
I would appreciate any tips or comments. I am just a novice and know I have a lot to learn.
IMG_20171130_092958776.jpg
IMG_20171130_092952894.jpg
IMG_20171130_092947541_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171130_092943374.jpg

Off to a good start at lest you planted the autos directly in their final pots they don't like transplanting.
Candy cane auto flowers by crop king seeds are awesome I think you will be happy with it.

I'm in bud see if I can help where I can when I can bud

Do you need any other nutrients other than calmag? I'm not to sure about topping and bending.
Thanks for all the input so far,

S

I love advance nutrients no ph to worry about as a starting nute . I'm
In coco as well and learning. Here are a few things top an auto between 14-21 days or by 4 th nod

Here is a picture where to make the cut still s few week yet though .
Let's get you better results then when I tried them .
420-magazine-mobile1399310513.jpg

Here is a chart for good temps and humidity

420-magazine-mobile1749756498.jpg

And here is a picture of way to train lst not sure you want to pull this off on auto as they can be sensitive but I can tell you candy cane auto flowers are a tough strain good to work with they can grow up to a put 3-4 feet

Also a way to identify your plants
420-magazine-mobile979187587.jpg

Hop this helps to start

Here is a picture of my headband aka sour kush on start of week three veg I just attempted a top but I failed on one or two of them . But I'll just get three or four branches to play with and have more training to do lol

You welcome to click my name here then go to recent post and look for journal in progress kings headband . I think you can catch up easy and learn a lot .

420-magazine-mobile150405848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1260008102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1835392113.jpg

Great pictures Joe and thanks for helping out. Sic see how he took the center out and is pulling the sides down? That's what you want to try to do. He's keeping everything the same height so when they go into flowing all the bud sites will get even light and the plant will give all flowers about the same amount of nutrients from it's rooting system. How high is your light? As the seedlings get bigger start to move it down toward them a little at a time until you get it about where mars tell you it should be for vegging. Move it down an inch or 2 ed every 2 days

Has anyone done any research on what type of music goes with each strain?
I know Led Zeppelin goes with derbybuds white widow

No problem any friend of derbybud is my friend . I'll be in time to time for sure .

Hey Si! Can I call you that? Excited to see you started a journal. I follow your pop's journal, and just as I was catching up, I saw had you started one. Congrats! Welcome!

Hey Si! Can I call you that? Excited to see you started a journal. I follow your pop's journal, and just as I was catching up, I saw had you started one. Congrats! Welcome!
Hey mad, sicivan is the friend who helps get my daughter some meds especially early on. He usually grows outdoors gorilla style and this is his first attempt at an indoor grow.
My daughter is also around here somewhere. She goes by LopinNSmokin. Take good care of them
Derbybud

Hey mad, sicivan is the friend who helps get my daughter some meds especially early on. He usually grows outdoors gorilla style and this is his first attempt at an indoor grow.
My daughter is also around here somewhere. She goes by LopinNSmokin. Take good care of them
Derbybud
I suspect we all will.

I didn't get them. I tried to figure out how to send you a pm but likely did it wrong. Any chance you could send them again?

I don't know if I have your email address. If you click in my username - Flytier - you will get an option to send a private message and you can send your email. I'm not sure if I can send a book via PM.

I don't know if I have your email address. If you click in my username - Flytier - you will get an option to send a private message and you can send your email. I'm not sure if I can send a book via PM.

My mistake... click on my avatar and you'll be taken to my page, where you can click the PM option there. Sorry 'bout that.

I didn't get them. I tried to figure out how to send you a pm but likely did it wrong. Any chance you could send them again?

But you need to have 50 posts to be able to send a PM. Just tell a few people their plants look good or something.

Back
Top Bottom