East Coast Marley420's First Indoor Grow: 2020

East Coast Marley420

Well I'll start with my equipment,

4x8x6.5 grow tent
Mars hydro tsw 2000w
1000w super hps
4" exhaust fan and filter
Soon to have a 6" duct booster fan running in from a cool insulated water pump room
Two 6" clip on fans
5 gallon cloth pots
Food, general hydroponics (3 part flora grow, micro, bloom), rapid start, cal mag and koolbloom dry.

Plants, 4 auto flower, Early Miss,
3 Cinderella 99,
1 Headband.
These will be my first harvest, the auto flower in one half and the Cinderella and Headband in other half of tent,
I also have a Rockstar that will be cloned and hopefully ready to replace the auto flower when finished. I have read that auto flower will flower even on 18 hour light cycle, as mine have already after just over 3 weeks from seed, my plan is to keep them under 18 hours for a couple more weeks so I can veg the Cinderella and Headband longer, then I will switch to 12 hour light cycle. I've been keeping a record as best I can and I will post it from the start when I can, I started germinating seeds January 1st.

4x8x6.5 grow tent
Mars hydro tsw 2000w
1000w super hps
Soon to have a 6" duct booster fan running in from a cool insulated water pump room
Two 6" clip on fans
5 gallon cloth pots
Food, general hydroponics (3 part flora grow, micro, bloom), rapid start, cal mag and koolbloom dry.

3 Cinderella 99,
1 Headband.
These will be my first harvest, the auto flower in one half and the Cinderella and Headband in other half of tent,
I also have a Rockstar that will be cloned and hopefully ready to replace the auto flower when finished. I have read that auto flower will flower even on 18 hour light cycle, as mine have already after just over 3 weeks from seed, my plan is to keep them under 18 hours for a couple more weeks so I can veg the Cinderella and Headband longer, then I will switch to 12 hour light cycle. I've been keeping a record as best I can and I will post it from the start when I can, I started germinating seeds January 1st.
My growing medium is a equal mix of pro mix general purpose and pro mix HP

4x8x6.5 grow tent
Mars hydro tsw 2000w
1000w super hps
Two 6" clip on fans
5 gallon cloth pots

3 Cinderella 99,
1 Headband.

4x8x6.5 grow tent
Mars hydro tsw 2000w
1000w super hps
Two 6" clip on fans
5 gallon cloth pots

3 Cinderella 99,
1 Headband.
20200202_212400.jpg
This is February 2, 3 in black pots are Cinderella and the Headband in brown pot, so these are around 30 days old, I started training them last week (LST) style, I only cut loaves off if they are covering new branches.

20200202_212400.jpg
This is February 2, 3 in black pots are Cinderella and the Headband in brown pot, so these are around 30 days old, I started training them last week (LST) style, I only cut loaves off if they are covering new branches.
These 4 are under the LED,
Will post other half of the auto flower, my connection is slow on my phone so it takes time.

Don't mind at all, and I am certainly ready for some criticism as I probably deserve it lol, I am trying to learn and succeed on the first try
I'll just try my best to interject useful advice when I'm familiar with a topic. Otherwise, I generally just lurk & read.

Too much negativity out there, criticism isn't my style. LoL
:thumb:

These 4 are under the LED,
Will post other half of the auto flower, my connection is slow on my phone so it takes time.
20200203_033108.jpg
This is one of the auto flower, still trying to load the other ones,
So I figure I needed to do better with these, just over 30 days old, I am probably guilty of over watering at the start, I have better insight about that now, these are under the hps, I had it at over 40 inches above the plants, after reading a article about light height I lowered it to around 30 inches,
I am following the feeding guidelines on the bottle, they had their second feeding of switching over to flower phase.
The few small scattered plants you see will be going into a seed/clone box I am building, and obviously before I turn the lights to 12/12.

20200203_033108.jpg
This is one of the auto flower, still trying to load the other ones,
So I figure I needed to do better with these, just over 30 days old, I am probably guilty of over watering at the start, I have better insight about that now, these are under the hps, I had it at over 40 inches above the plants, after reading a article about light height I lowered it to around 30 inches,
I am following the feeding guidelines on the bottle, they had their second feeding of switching over to flower phase.
The few small scattered plants you see will be going into a seed/clone box I am building, and obviously before I turn the lights to 12/12.
20200202_212452.jpg
Early Miss, sorry for taking so long to post, my cell connection here is terrible, worse than dial up sometimes lol
So at just over 30 days I am sure these should be bigger?

20200202_212452.jpg
Early Miss, sorry for taking so long to post, my cell connection here is terrible, worse than dial up sometimes lol
So at just over 30 days I am sure these should be bigger?
And I should add that I started there under the led for the first 3 weeks, turned on the hps and spread them out when they went in the 5 gallon pots.

And I should add that I started there under the led for the first 3 weeks, turned on the hps and spread them out when they went in the 5 gallon pots.
As I said I am just following the feeding guidelines on the bottle, the auto flower is now in early flower stage and the Cinderella and Headband are in aggressive vegetative stage.

4x8x6.5 grow tent
Mars hydro tsw 2000w
1000w super hps
Two 6" clip on fans
5 gallon cloth pots

3 Cinderella 99,
1 Headband.
Sorry about getting this journal off to a slow start, all the photos I had to date are too large to upload and I'm trying to use the photo resize online but my signal here is weak and very slow, so I changed the setting on my phone to take smaller size pics from my camera and here's my auto flower, Crop King, Earl Miss, 34 days old.
20200205_013857.jpg20200205_013826.jpg
20200205_013822.jpg

Well here's 3 that took almost half hour to load and the forth one got canceled twice lol
Anyways I know of a couple problems that slowed these down, too much watering at the start and i had my hps almost 4 feet, I got the over watering under control and I lowered the light to 30 inches, I'm here 24/7 for now so I can watch to see if it's too close, but feels good not too hot and they are liking it so I lowered it to 24 inches lastnight, I seen a chart that had a 1000w hps at 22 inches for the plants to get 100% of it's power, I will monitor today forsure, well I do everyday lol,
I got my 6" duct booster fan and hose delivered lastnight so will put that together today and feel confident I can keep the doors closed when lights are on, I vent it good and haven't gone over 27c, it usually stays at 24c, 18c when lights are out, I have a little heater as I am in a cool basement.
I started training them early as they would let me, (LSD) only,
My ph is between 5.8 and 6.8, good well water and I have a zero water filter the really beings it down, so I don't use it with food because my ph with tap water and food mixed is usually low 6's, and ppm from the tap water is 79 tonight, and of course 0 from the filter.
Also in the mail was a couple new timers, a couple probs for measuring ph, moisture, and lumens, duct fan, a 3 inch fan for my seed/clone box I am building, will post it when I can resize or take new pics, it's gonna be cats ass, lol

4x8x6.5 grow tent
Mars hydro tsw 2000w
1000w super hps
Two 6" clip on fans
5 gallon cloth pots

3 Cinderella 99,
1 Headband.
20200205_100058.jpg
20200205_095843.jpg

I don't see anything crawling, is this a nutrient issue?
20200205_100058.jpg

Attachments

• 20200205_095843.jpg
    20200205_095843.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
Looks like water damage from water on leaves refracting light. Increase air flow when spraying will help decrease this also adding Yucca to spray will also help.

Back
Top Bottom