First indoor grow

smoke report eh :] i have already lavished in the smoke. we dried for four days, steam were easily snappable so we jarred them up. and ive been curing them since, not sure howo long theyve been in cure no longer than 2 weeks.

but myself and everyone who has tried it can admit that its mightily smooth. which blew me away when i heard it from other people.. i thought i just had iron lungs. but this truly shocked me because we flushed our hydro system for a good week. maybe 6 days at most.. and the leaves werent losing that much nitrogin it seemed.. i thought it was going to come out with a chemmy taste. but its trully a smooth and sweet smoke, very pleasant sweet kinda spicy taste. the buds are bright though and hairy as all hell. i never thought id be inclined to do it, but i did. i rolled a joint with the pistills that fell off of the curing buds.. and it was very enjoyable, didnt super stone me or anything, just had that nice mellow splifff feel for that lovely warm afternoon.

other than that i can take some nug pics, but i dont know how to grade my own grown. i just cant fathom it being compared to anything. i will allow myself to say this though, its superb in my book.:ganjamon:

oh oh and the high was clear. i beleive our medicine was a good 75%white and 5 % amber maybe 10% clear in the trichome department. so it gives you a really nice day time high, ive also noticed increased creativity, prolonged thinking and a lot more doodling and focus expansion "i have problems with staying focused* the himalaya gold works well for this. but ill give myself a pat on the back,. im proud of what we did for a first try. most thanks to all of you here for your kind comments and help.

vague

Back
Top Bottom