First Indoor Journal

Had a few hours before work, so I set up my lights as best I could where I could. I don’t have a par meter, so I’m measuring distance by temperature.

3 lights at 320 watts from the wall, very bright!

I do have the 5x5 “gorilla” tent but I may be moving I find out Thursday/Friday. It’s work related so shit situation, but my end destination is the dream.

Attachments

• 595D215C-16BE-4BCA-B175-B6BA5A6D4895.jpeg
    595D215C-16BE-4BCA-B175-B6BA5A6D4895.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 42F7030B-E6B2-4538-9F36-48F2FBFD8FC7.jpeg
    42F7030B-E6B2-4538-9F36-48F2FBFD8FC7.jpeg
    303.7 KB · Views: 64
  • B1D8B2D6-9E01-4213-9220-9F395A4A9527.jpeg
    B1D8B2D6-9E01-4213-9220-9F395A4A9527.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 62
For your plants sake, I hope you don’t move, for you and your partners sake, I hope you guys move. I know how much it means to you to move back there. Would love to see this project pan out, but again would love to see you guys go to the land you love! Lol I’ll be “rooting” for you guys any which direction your life path chooses.

Long story short, had to leave the girls for 5 days to travel across the province for a job interview.
Dropped my previous tray (small spaces large guy) and only 2 have lived from both those occurrences.

i have set my lights up for 18/6 light schedule and will be transplanting them today to something bigger!
also will be using the craft cannabis nutes that come with the bluesky organics kit. so hopefully this light and new nutes will grow these babies....

also considering im down to 2, is it possible to just throw both of in bigger pots and try to grow little trees in bathtube since i have 11 feet of height?

thoughts? also after initial transplant shock is done i will be low stress training by tying down lower branches.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 45
Are you topping? Or are you going to let them grow out? You said you had 11’ to work with, I’d say let them grow out a while before topping, if you do top.

They do, look happy!! :thumb:

:passitleft:
I couldnt tell you forsure yet bro, i want to top them and do a screen.. im posting my spare bedroom futon for sale or free if picked up and if i cant sell it or someone doesnt come get it, to the dump she goes saturday and ill be setting up my 5x5.

I couldnt tell you forsure yet bro, i want to top them and do a screen.. im posting my spare bedroom futon for sale or free if picked up and if i cant sell it or someone doesnt come get it, to the dump she goes saturday and ill be setting up my 5x5.

Yeah if you plan on using a scrog then you’ll definitely want to top them. Do you have the scrog already?

Exciting to hear the big bad 5x5 is going to be put to use!

I’m sure someone will pick it up, people love free shit! Haha

Here are the girls, i hope anyways.. theyre happy! tonight i gave them water and will feed them tomorrow 1 litre of water each with fert-alive from bluesky organics. Hopefully they respond well! anyone know why the top of the one plant, around the base of the leaves its slight deformed? is that normal or is there a reason? keeping humidity around 60 percent and 26'. fan blowing on them and exhaust fan at the top of the shower.

@Backlipslide dude this site is so much easier to use, thanks for sharing it lol..

but im not sold, i could go traditional big stock and cola.. but the earlier i learn how to top the better i will get.
it is, but now i need an exhaust fan but i will get to set up my second set of lights.. but ill wait until flower for them lol..

Yeah bro, it’s truly eye opening to how much easier and user friendly this site is compared to the other one. Great members here as well, and contests here like member of the month and plant of the month, nug of the month so on and so forth. Easier to navigate, more options of catagorys in the main menu.

At the beginning of my journal it’ll explain to how to put a shortcut under your posts to your journal, like mine where it says blue angel 2019, you should do it as well to help other members find your journal.

I really want to try a scrog as well, but I don’t think I’m going to do it this time. Just going to train her to have an even canopy.

Topping is very easy, it’s not easy on your nerves as it’s kind of stressful snipping good parts of your plant off. Topping has great benefits so you will catch on easily after the first time. The second time you have to top it’ll come naturally and you won’t even think twice about it. :Rasta:

Yeah man they seem to be doing good just with the one light, good job man keep it up!!

Here are the girls, i hope anyways.. theyre happy! tonight i gave them water and will feed them tomorrow 1 litre of water each with fert-alive from bluesky organics. Hopefully they respond well! anyone know why the top of the one plant, around the base of the leaves its slight deformed? is that normal or is there a reason? keeping humidity around 60 percent and 26'. fan blowing on them and exhaust fan at the top of the shower.
IMG_1204.JPG

It might jut be new leaves coming in off the internode.

I also noticed water droplets on your leaves, be careful doing that, you may get burn spots on your leaves. They act as a magnifying glass and leave burn spots on your leaves making you think the plant is sick. After watering give your plants a nice shake to get off those water droplets. I go as far as trying to wipe the leaves dry lol or at least get off the big droplets.

@Backlipslide done and done, should be linked now I think?

Also wiped off the water! Gave them 2l each with fert-Alive. I’m kinda shook thinking I haven’t watered them enough. But they seem happy and I’m trying to dial in my humidity right now. I stretched out the leaves a little, gentle with my fingers. Few days I’ll top them forsure maybe stick with 6 tops for now? I don’t know lol time to flip a coin and see where they fall.

Also got this pump operated sprayer for 6 bucks and takes a while but I enjoy misting then in the morning lol.

Attachments

• 62250344-A06C-45DA-A97A-2F88330EDDDE.jpeg
    62250344-A06C-45DA-A97A-2F88330EDDDE.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 48
@Backlipslide done and done, should be linked now I think?

Also wiped off the water! Gave them 2l each with fert-Alive. I’m kinda shook thinking I haven’t watered them enough. But they seem happy and I’m trying to dial in my humidity right now. I stretched out the leaves a little, gentle with my fingers. Few days I’ll top them forsure maybe stick with 6 tops for now? I don’t know lol time to flip a coin and see where they fall.

Also got this pump operated sprayer for 6 bucks and takes a while but I enjoy misting then in the morning lol.

Yep, it looks like it has worked, awesome!! I still haven’t figured out how to do that on the other site... well kinda just doesn’t look as neat.

How many internodes do they have? Working on the fourth? I can’t really tell in the picture. But leave three and have 6 main colas, sure why not!! :thumb:

That pump sprayer you have, is it the sprayer meant for foliar feeding? Do you know what foliar feeding is? It has great benefits!

Back
Top Bottom