First Indoor Marijuana Grow - Orange Diesel & Church

foxfarm250

This is my first indoor grow and I'm excited to share it with you guys and recieve feedback and help. I have grown outdoors for a few years and decided to try indoors.

Bucket Size - 7 gallon smart pots
Soil - Fox Farm Ocean Forest with 20% perilite
Lights - 300 watt LED & 240 watts of CFL's
Nutrients - Fox Farm Big Grow, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom at 1/2 strength
Strains - Orange Diesel, Church
# of plants - 4, one's a mother

This is 3 weeks into veg of one of the Church's. Currently a deficiency going on caused from high ph. I believe it's zinc. I just did a flush today with 6.5 ph water and the problem should soon be resolved. I'll try and take more pictures soon.
image7964.jpeg

What's up foxfarm, thanks for becoming a member here and jumping right into doing a journal. Did you straight flush with just water or a diluted nute solution? Cuz if she's already deficient then the flush will cure the lockout but will remove nutes. Take a look at my first journal, Nadine went through a lockout and she kept yellow well after the flush, since you can't feed while the put is saturated. She's was in flower, so you could foliar feed your girl while she's still in veg.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey snidrajsed, thanks for a reply! I did the flush with a diluted nutrient solution. The solution was half of what the schedule recommends. There is still much yellowing after the flush and it seems as if it isn't healing. I hope it does soon. I'll take a look at journal now!

Subbed and hope she pull threw man I would say that she was having some kind of lock out. By the looks of the last picture I would guess a Nitrogen problem because of the clawing.

Sorry for not posting for a while. About a week ago, my grow looked awful. The advancement of the browning of the leaves was unreal and the other two orange diesels were starting to develop it also. I moved the plants around to switch up the lights they were under and I stopped giving them nutrients and didn't water so I could let there soil dry out more. I was gone for 5 days and I came back and even though they don't look good, they're amazing in comparison to a week ago. The road to recovery for them is in full progress!

Hello everyone! The grow is definitely doing better and I have a question. I hear stories of people going 12/12 straight from seed but then I hear about people inducing after they're 18 inches tall. My tents have a maximum of 4 feet growing room. I would like to know when I should switch over to 12/12. Thanks

Update: All lights have been risen to promote a little stretching and I'm hopefully ordering a 400 watt HPS tonight for flowering. I have some pictures that I just took today after I tightened down and added some more wires for LST.

Hello everyone! The grow is definitely doing better and I have a question. I hear stories of people going 12/12 straight from seed but then I hear about people inducing after they're 18 inches tall. My tents have a maximum of 4 feet growing room. I would like to know when I should switch over to 12/12. Thanks

I'd say 18" is a good mark... You could get up to 3 x the height during stretch for Sativas, indica Less obviously.. But it's up to you, you can always train them to fit your space.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom