First Indoor Soil Grow With 300W LED

Day 14: After our last feed on day 12 we're looking pretty good. I think they still look a little droopy. But I'm not quite sure why, so I'm going to play it out and see how they do in the next couple days. Probably water again tomorrow.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile480695752.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile266073610.jpg

Day 15: They each got the last of week 2 feed (1/2 gallon each). And next watering will be on week 3 feed. Trying to get them back on the exact schedule they should be on.
I've come to the conclusion it's to hot In the tent. So tomorrow I will be looking for. Window unit for the room. The inside of the tent reached 91 degrees. I think that's why there a little droopier then they should be. But I'm hoping to fix that. Typical South Florida weather.....hot as hell.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile770773256.jpg

BB2

(For some reason it never lets me upload the second pic)

Day 16: They're looking quite perky this morning after lights out. Light turn on at 5pm and shut off at 9am. Today BB1 received a topping. BB2 probably won't get topped for another 3-4 days, maybe by the end of the week. They won't receive any watering today either.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile2116179959.jpg

BB1 Topping
420-magazine-mobile2081547099.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile286544686.jpg

Thanks guys. It's getting more interesting by the day. I'm trying to only check on them once a day. But it's so tempting to peak in constantly. I'm starting to get all protective of them. My husband thinks of touching them he's in trouble. There all his after they come off the plant and dry.
In the meantime, looking but no touching. Lol .

Thanks guys. It's getting more interesting by the day. I'm trying to only check on them once a day. But it's so tempting to peak in constantly. .

Just FYI.... It doesn't get any easier not to keep looking... I'm getting close to flipping my first to flower...and each day now I have to talk myself down off that "flip them now" bridge!! Lol! They look great!

Just FYI.... It doesn't get any easier not to keep looking... I'm getting close to flipping my first to flower...and each day now I have to talk myself down off that "flip them now" bridge!! Lol! They look great!

I can see that. They grow so fast. And you want to check frequently, because things go wrong so fast. The sooner we see a problem, the quicker we can figure it out and fix it.

Day 17: the girls re looking amazing. BB1 is getting huge. She's got so many nodes on her and she's fattening up nicely. Today she started some ponytail training. Tomorrow we will do 1/2 gallon of week 3 feed for each plant.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile425357973.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile1047488024.jpg

Day 18: BB1 received 6 hours of pony tailing yesterday and will receive another 4 hours today. She's filling out nicely. Waiting for BB2 to get another node or 2 and then I'll top her.

Today we are starting week 3 feed, 1/2 gallon each.

On the other note I still haven't found a unit to cool down the room. But the temps have gotten a little lower. Think we were having AC issues and hubby fixed them. It's always nice when your husbands an AC guy, especially in this summer heat. :)

Temp: High 84----Low 79 degrees
Humid: High 57%----Low 38%

BB1
420-magazine-mobile1125792640.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile909929282.jpg

Never seen that technique. Is this a way to allow low growth to get more light?

Yes. I followed another growers journal and he used this technique and it made perfect sense. Otherwise those small inner leave won't get any light. After several days of pony-tailing I'll move them on to some LST/bondage.

Day 20: I got busy yesterday to update, but on day 19 I topped BB1 and ponytailed BB2 for 3 hours.
Today BB1 looks a little droopy, I'm sure she'll perk up after the light comes on in a couple hours. BB2 is looking great and perky. Tomorrow morning they will both receive week 4 feed. They will get that strength until I put them into flowering. I'll probably wait an extra week so BB1 can catch up, I want her to be vegging at least 28 days.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile645680037.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile2002532450.jpg

Day 22: nothing special has gone on the last couple days. But it's a perfect day for pictures because everyone looks very happy and alive. I want to start ponytailing BB2 but I didn't think she was ready today, so maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow we will also do another week 4 strength feed.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile1958008787.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile203670650.jpg

Your girls look amazing. I was wondering what pontailing does and how to use it effectively I've got some clones from flowering to try "monster cropping" i think it's called. Did a little googling and didn't find a clear explanation. A brief explanation or a link would be appreciated. Thanks keep up the great work can't wait to see how they turn out

Back
Top Bottom