First Indoor Soil Grow With 300W LED

I have a question, does anyone have any advice or recommendations on pruning? Should I prune them some, so they get better light?
If so how do I prune?
Or just leave them to grow?

Still a little new to be giving advice but for me personally pruning is first very addicting but also does better for light penetration. Sometimes there is only so much you can do lollipopping and LST. Some growers wont prune a single leaf others will take every single leaf off. But from my opinion pruning your plant wont hurt your plant. They are very hardy plants

Still a little new to be giving advice but for me personally pruning is first very addicting but also does better for light penetration. Sometimes there is only so much you can do lollipopping and LST. Some growers wont prune a single leaf others will take every single leaf off. But from my opinion pruning your plant wont hurt your plant. They are very hardy plants

Thank you, are the specific leaves to take off or not to? I guess I just don't want to take off any "important" ones.

Day 39-8: both ladies received a little over 1/2 gallon of bloom feed. I did a little more readjusting and the canopy is becoming very even. You can't tell in the pictures. But maybe tomorrow I'll try to get a better one.
After some research I'm going to prune them a little in week 3 of flower. So 2 more weeks to go. They look great to me and seem to be headed in the right direction.
I also ordered the new light and it will be here Wednesday. So they'll both be spoiled with there own light!

BB1
420-magazine-mobile1358470485.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile831319437.jpg

41-10: After doing some thinking and researching about pruning, I'm going to wait until week 3 of flower to do major pruning. Today I pulled a couple of each plant just to let some light shine thru. By week 3 the flowers will be budlets and I'll be able to see where needs it the most attention.
They each got 1/2 gallon of bloom feed. I'm excited for the light to get here tomorrow. Then they'll be spoiled with there own. Right now there to tall and the light isn't getting to the outer flowers.

Tried to post a picture but again I was unable to upload. It's ok, there worth the wait. Another 2 days is just added suspense. .

43-12: The hubby is out with the boys, so this momma has a little free time.after putting the little one to bed, I got to spend about an hour rearranging the tent and installing the new light. Now they each have there own 300w light. They fun has begun!

The girl are getting really big. They're within there first 3 weeks of flower so they'll grow probably 4-5 inches and then will slow down when they get close to week 4.

They are growing so fast I'm having a hard time keeping up and so I'm pulling them down more and more everyday. To make room for the center flowers and at the same time make them shorter. But on a sad note, due to all the bondage I split BB1 today. I'm heartbroken and hoping she'll be able to recover from it. I'm sure it will stress her out. Hopefully not enough to hurt her progress. .

The also both received there 1/2 gallon of bloom feed. I wouldn't doubt the tents temperature is probably going to go up with all that added heat from light number 2. We'll see what happens in the next couple days.

My phone decided to work today so I took several pictures of both plants. Including the split on BB1 and the tent arrangement with the new light.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile255796747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile492285468.jpg

BB1 Split
420-magazine-mobile418598431.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile1414642103.jpg

420-magazine-mobile453492987.jpg

New Light
420-magazine-mobile617136167.jpg

43-12: The hubby is out with the boys, so this momma has a little free time.after putting the little one to bed, I got to spend about an hour rearranging the tent and installing the new light. Now they each have there own 300w light. They fun has begun!

The girl are getting really big. They're within there first 3 weeks of flower so they'll grow probably 4-5 inches and then will slow down when they get close to week 4.

They are growing so fast I'm having a hard time keeping up and so I'm pulling them down more and more everyday. To make room for the center flowers and at the same time make them shorter. But on a sad note, due to all the bondage I split BB1 today. I'm heartbroken and hoping she'll be able to recover from it. I'm sure it will stress her out. Hopefully not enough to hurt her progress. .

The also both received there 1/2 gallon of bloom feed. I wouldn't doubt the tents temperature is probably going to go up with all that added heat from light number 2. We'll see what happens in the next couple days.

My phone decided to work today so I took several pictures of both plants. Including the split on BB1 and the tent arrangement with the new light.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile255796747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile492285468.jpg

BB1 Split
420-magazine-mobile418598431.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile1414642103.jpg

420-magazine-mobile453492987.jpg

New Light
420-magazine-mobile617136167.jpg
You can duct tape the split and it will heal up fine , new light looks great ,plants powering on +reps

47-16: Sorry I didn't post the last water. It was done really late and didn't have time. Were getting close to dipping in to 3 weeks since the flip. They're staring to get little budlets on there flowers. Of course they're getting really tall. First 3 weeks they gain a lot of height. Keeping my fingers crossed they don't grow out of the tent. I wouldn't know what to do with them if that happened.

Anyways, everyone is looking healthy and happy. I'll raise the lights tomorrow and they are definitely drinking more with the extra light in there. They're needing about 3/4 a gallon each feed.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile465615267.jpg

420-magazine-mobile58749613.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile114690240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2139025966.jpg

47-16: Sorry I didn't post the last water. It was done really late and didn't have time. Were getting close to dipping in to 3 weeks since the flip. They're staring to get little budlets on there flowers. Of course they're getting really tall. First 3 weeks they gain a lot of height. Keeping my fingers crossed they don't grow out of the tent. I wouldn't know what to do with them if that happened.

Anyways, everyone is looking healthy and happy. I'll raise the lights tomorrow and they are definitely drinking more with the extra light in there. They're needing about 3/4 a gallon each feed.

BB1
420-magazine-mobile465615267.jpg

420-magazine-mobile58749613.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile114690240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2139025966.jpg
Good stretch I love the stretch phase watching that explosive growth is awesome.
If they outgrow the tent you light proof the room it is in and take the covers off the tent and u use it as a frame to hang your light etc .
Check my journal I outgrew my tents many moons ago hahaha so I now run the tent is not a tent system! Hahaaha

Good stretch I love the stretch phase watching that explosive growth is awesome.
If they outgrow the tent you light proof the room it is in and take the covers off the tent and u use it as a frame to hang your light etc .
Check my journal I outgrew my tents many moons ago hahaha so I now run the tent is not a tent system! Hahaaha

Thanks. I'll have to look at it. I was wondering, there's no way I'd be the first person to outgrow a tent. .

49-17: Sorry for no pictures tonight. My phone died while I was watering and I was to impatient to let it charge while I was messing with the girls. So new pics on Sunday during there next feed.
They are looking amazing. Still a little warm in the tent. But I've come to the conclusion there's not much I can do about it. So unless they start showing signs of heat stress I'm going to leave it.
It's crazy how fast BB2 has caught up with her slightly older sister. She's not near as bushy. But filling out and getting tall.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'll update during the next feed on Sunday! It's sunny and hot as hell here in south Florida. So we'll probably spend the whole weekend by the pool. They only way to cool off! . .

51-19: Every feed I go in and prune them a little bit. I guess I'm so worried about pulling the wrong leaves off and stressing out the plant. They are so so bushy, not that I'm complaining. I just know that if they were pruned correctly they'd benefit from it and get more light to the right places!
They are growing at least a 1/2" a day. It's crazy how fast they're sprouting up. BB2 has outgrown BB1. She's already about 1-2" taller.
Budlets are forming all over the plants and smelling good.
They each got there 3/4 of a gallon a piece. I leave for a long weekend in 2 weeks and have been wondering what I'm going to do. Because they are on a strict every 2 day feed. They are bone dry by the morning of day 3. Hoping to find someone to water them while I'm gone.
Anyways, I posted some updated photos. They barely have buds and I could stare at them all day!

BB1
420-magazine-mobile835425994.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1965023442.jpg

BB2
420-magazine-mobile1581176296.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372015811.jpg

Looking great ,before u leave for the long weekend give them a real good watering and sit them in saucers or a tray with water to wick up .
Should get you through no worries .
I add a diaper in the bottom of all my pots when I pot up and all pots sit in a tray and the nappies in the bottom of the pots wick up the water.
Nappies/diapers are full of hydrogen water storage crystals.

Looking great ,before u leave for the long weekend give them a real good watering and sit them in saucers or a tray with water to wick up .
Should get you through no worries .
I add a diaper in the bottom of all my pots when I pot up and all pots sit in a tray and the nappies in the bottom of the pots wick up the water.
Nappies/diapers are full of hydrogen water storage crystals.

That's a good idea. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom