First Journal: 4x1000W Stealth Indoor Grow

tokes

Really looking forward to documenting and sharing our journey over the next several months with everyone. Been a huge fan of these forums for years now and am excited to finally join the conversation. At the moment we're still in the process of setting up our main space but we should have all of the details, along with some photos, available soon for you guys. Stay Tuned & Stay Tokin!
:tokin:

Ha! 4000W and stealth are mutually exclusive! Your power co will wonder if you've got a dead short to ground that's spinning the meter like a top. :)

I'm in to see how you're going to pull this off. :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Is this grow still alive?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Sorry it's been a while. Had to put the project on halt for a minute but I'm back!

Update: February 14th, 2018.

Still working on setting up a few things but I'm happy to say the room is starting to come together! Over the past couple weeks we've finished installing all of the lighting, fans, AC unit, and ducting. At this point all thats left its to complete is our DIY DWC bucket system and pick some genetics! Our goal right now is to have everything up and running by March 1st, which gives us about two weeks until we meet our deadline. In the meantime, I will post some photos of the process so far so you guys can kind of get an idea of the space were working with.

Photos:

This has been one of my funnest projects yet. In the past, I've done smaller grows in closets, tents, etc, but this is the first time I'm getting to work with a small room thats of decent size. On this project I'm also partnering up with a couple of my best friends so it has been making the whole process even more enjoyable. Anyways, here's a couple photos behind the scenes of what we've done so far.

photo_jan_03_8_47_02_pm_1_.jpg

photo_jan_05_4_14_12_am.jpg

photo_jan_05_4_13_43_am.jpg

photo_jan_05_4_15_08_am.jpg

photo_jan_06_12_55_19_am.jpg

I will be posting new content of what we're doing over the next couple weeks so stay tokin and stay tuned - we're going to need all the help we can get!

:love: THANKS FOR READING! :love:

How did this grow turn out?

Back
Top Bottom