First Journal Attempt

i'm glad they are shorti if they're happy, i'm happy ya'knoe!?! gotta go and check on my girlscout troop in a little bit and make sure those ladies are happy as well...

I bet the GSC's are looking luscious and beautiful as ever :) Post some pics, I'm looking forward to them

I bet the GSC's are looking luscious and beautiful as ever :) Post some pics, I'm looking forward to them
i most definately will im very excited to see them as well, havent checked on them in 3 days, and at this stage in thier life a lot happens in that amount of time... i'm so close to harvest its nerve racking, i forgot how stressful it gets when ur sooooo close to the finish line...

my gSc's starting 3rd week into flower today. Everything is looking green&healthy also just found out they are all females!!! now i can stop worrying n let Jesus take the wheel
420-magazine-mobile11757819.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1557832265.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1708704682.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1406876412.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1026009753.jpg

the gSc forum cuts are getting close... less than a month away
420-magazine-mobile2112981006.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1632833079.jpg

and the mendos on deck and looking fresh for the next round topped them 2 days ago and they recovered very well...
420-magazine-mobile1161291677.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2042503561.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1560625016.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

its been awhile since ive had time to do an update... but the mendos are still looking very fresh going into thier first week of flower... .

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Woah! The good thing about having to many journals subscribed to really monitor them all? I see progress :D 7 plants on a row... I would have started at monday... and end the names with sunday Hehehe.

Great green job Jaydee!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom