First Journal, Bag Seeds

So I was I’m trying to determine sex on this one and I noticed some of what looks to b some kind of mold and it has me worried, it’s only on the rock wool though, and help would b greatly appreciated
image.jpg

@Stormblessed that does look like mold. Carefully, remove some hydroton and get in there and remove the surrounding rockwool. Again, be very careful as mold spores will spread easily.
EDIT: looks like some mold on the hydroton as well, I recommend replacing that. For future grows, the way I prevent this is by using aluminum foil to cover the lids of my net pots.
09640200-3577-4497-83A8-55ABD2E2B6B9.jpeg

like this

They r looking pretty happy today, looks like they r recovering nicely from their haircut yesterday, I thought I had seen pistol on the smaller one but now I can’t find them
image.jpg

Ok so I did some more inspecting on the smaller one, gorilla glue, to try to sex it and this is what I’m seeing, it’s all the same plant, and it’s two spots, one pic with my phone and one pic with my microscope of each spot, looks conflicting :lot-o-toke:
2D152390-6767-4D5F-84CB-1AD56A4165EA.jpeg
0C4E95B0-21A6-42C8-8A38-ED31C087BE5A.jpeg
BB686DF6-15BB-4D67-9B84-068838932FAA.jpeg
B227F897-80D2-48CB-889C-6F5741CD127E.jpeg

Did my last big defol today, cleaned up underneath the canopy and some fan leaves, that pos is through the window, lights r about to go out so I’ll get pictures of underneath in the morning
image.jpg

I keep saying it but that was my last real defol and training, for real this time, it just seemed to bushy, this time I tried to b less scared lol I think the buds r starting to form:ganjamon::ganjamon:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I don’t think you went too far at all on the defoliation. I’ve done worse and seen even worse than that on the internet. :Rasta:

now I stick to periodically removing only the fan leaves that are shading root tips during veg.

Back
Top Bottom