First Journal - First Indoor - 600W LED - Soil - Scrog

my 3 main ladies got transplanted into their final 3 gals yesterday. they are fed ro with calmag with full strength nutes veg/flower transition on schedule. i have stopped lst and have defoliated to open up some more bud sites.
IMAG09929.jpg
canopy66.jpg

they look green and healthy as can be. within the next week or two i will be flipping them to flower. i am ordering another tent to run my veg/auto. i will be throwing up the screen to help control the flowering stretch but as of right now the canopy is fairly flat.

the autoflower is still swelling though i think it may be small/low yielder as i proably stunted its growth by transplanting.however it is caked with trichs and smells great, very clean pine/lemon. this was a trial autoflower and i think i may keep a few constantly running in the new tent with my veg.

amnesiaauto.png

i also got another 300w to flip on in my flower tent which will help pack on some heavy dense nugs. the plants love these lights so far for veg, my eletricity bill has barely moved, if they perform decent in flower, i will be completely sold on LED's. especially for the price you can get them for now.

Back
Top Bottom