First Journal with Kinda Second Grow with History - WooHoo

Re: First journal with kinda second gro with history. WooHoo

Yeah I dont think that one is gonna make it. Am not seeing any activity in the shot glass so prolly just gonna toss it today. Gave it an honest shot to come back but poor little thing just didnt have it in er.

Today began using Maxi Bloom. 1/4 strength Lucas formula.

A question. How do I transplant my plants that are in pearlite in beer cups? (gonna need to go to bigger pots soon) I cant think of any way without seriously disturbing the roots unless maybe I wait until the roots are very bound up? Any advice appreciated.

Take a razor and slit down both sides, just don't go in too far with razor. You don't have to go all the way to bottom of cup, just most of the way. Then you can split it and rootball will be easy to get out with no damage, just pay attention to bottom cause that's where the roots swirl around at bottom

Will post up pics later today. Have not moved her yet. She is looking so majestic right where she is, kinda hate to move her and upset her.

2014-07-17-13-03-40_photo.jpg

Ok the one in the black bucket was what was in the reddish orange pot. I transferred it to its final home. The medium is a 2" top dressing of super soil and the all the rest pearlite.
The little guy in the Dixie cup went into a beer cup with the medium 75% pearlite and the remainder topsoil.
I also have a little Crystal plant bur for some reason it didnt transfer from my gallery. But it looks like its gonna be a short fat lady.
Ok gotta go work in the yard now. Planting 6 Hydrangea and 2 Rhododendrons time to get at it.

So you get your transplants done yet? I got one done and another to go. Plants are still looking great, so keep up what you've been doing. Soon you'll experience the joys and pains of harvest. Having plenty of music helps, and a friend helps too.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom