First Journal With Multiple Strains

Day 68 of flower for remaining banner #4 and cali orange, both plants are still being fed plain water at the moment and still waiting for buds to swell abit more and still not enough amber trichomes for my liking, the cali orange is super frosty and stinks like citrus fruits, gelato will be getting topped again tomorrow for the second time and is currently being fed with 2ml a and b with 1ml calmag and mixed into a litre bottle of water

Cali orange day 68
DSC_0902.JPG
DSC_0903.JPG
DSC_0904.JPG
DSC_0905.JPG
DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG
DSC_0908.JPG
DSC_0909.JPG
DSC_0910.JPG
DSC_0911.JPG

Sure are mate, thinking about a week tops now
did you see the vid on my thread about going a week past the amber trichromes for mega potency and smell tom?
if not will route it out and link it. very interesting and have to try it now
basic was that the outer trichs are amber BUT the lower buds and inner trichs STILL continue to ripen for a stronger stone , hence couchlock being thrown about around trich colours. for the head fuck weed you leave it a week after the 30%amber trich mark. just a thought but waiting yet another week is a killer.

have a hander mate

did you see the vid on my thread about going a week past the amber trichromes for mega potency and smell tom?
if not will route it out and link it. very interesting and have to try it now
basic was that the outer trichs are amber BUT the lower buds and inner trichs STILL continue to ripen for a stronger stone , hence couchlock being thrown about around trich colours. for the head fuck weed you leave it a week after the 30%amber trich mark. just a thought but waiting yet another week is a killer.

have a hander mate
That video was very interesting thank you

That video was very interesting thank you
food for thought mate. also the low and slow in fridges thread for drying has some groundbreaking stuff going on around keeping the terpines fresh and active for a better end product too.

food for thought mate. also the low and slow in fridges thread for drying has some groundbreaking stuff going on around keeping the terpines fresh and active for a better end product too.
All info is much appreciated thank you, I've heard about the fridge but not really gave it much thought to be honest, I'm planning on using something like bud candy next round to help with terpines

She's a frosty one! :bongrip::yummy::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom