First Journal With Multiple Strains

DSC_1067.JPG
DSC_1068.JPG
DSC_1069.JPG

Day 2 of 12/12 and everything seems to be going well for gelato, she's turned into a very bushy plant and will need quite a tidy up after the stretch has finished, she will be getting her first flower nutes sometime next week, the lemon plant I still have no idea what's going on with that as one day seems to perk up then the next seems to burn again, it is showing nice green healthy leaves at the top and has just starting pushing shoots off and has been left alone until today where I bent the top over and will continue to leave it alone
DSC_1070.JPG
DSC_1071.JPG
DSC_1072.JPG
DSC_1073.JPG
DSC_1074.JPG
DSC_1075.JPG
DSC_1076.JPG
DSC_1077.JPG
DSC_1078.JPG
DSC_1079.JPG

Day 4 of 12/12 and gelato seems to be growing on par and isn't showing any signs of deficiencies, she got fed with 5ml a and b a litre and 1ml litre calmag and fed 3 litres before slight run off, she's a bushy little thing at min and want her to stretch her legs abit more, the lemon plant seems to be doing alot better now as has got some nice healthy green leaves for the first time, that got flushed with plain water before being fed with 1ml a b and 1ml calmag, I'm still unsure what sex the lemon is but by my luck it will turn out to be a male lol,
DSC_1083.JPG
DSC_1082.JPG
DSC_1081.JPG
DSC_1081.JPG

Hey Tom! Looking good in the garden :high-five::passitleft: That Gelato is growing at a great pace! Looks like your wife bakes a killer canna-cake my friend! :yummy:

Hey Tom! Looking good in the garden :high-five::passitleft: That Gelato is growing at a great pace! Looks like your wife bakes a killer canna-cake my friend! :yummy:
Thanks mate, yh the wife makes a nice cake rather green though and yes the gelato is growing nicely at the moment andui I'm excited to see how this girl does in flower

Day 6 of 12/12 and both plants seem to growing at a nice pace, the lemon plant is really starting to grow now after having a really bad start to life and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it but it seems to have pulled through nicely, plants are going to be turned off most of the day tomorrow though as I have electric people coming to test all my sockets and lights just hope they don't seem bothered by it but will see
DSC_1088.JPG
DSC_1089.JPG

If it's just this one break in their light cycle they should be perfectly fine with it :yummy:

If it's just this one break in their light cycle they should be perfectly fine with it :yummy:
Yes ended up staying off for 36 hours until 7 am today, gelatos had a nice stretch in that time also and needs a feeding today

I have screwed my lights up lots of times, i was the type of person if i had to pop out i would turn lights off as i had a bulb fall out once and it burnt through pots and nearly through the tent floor, scary stuff :(.

Day 8 of 12/12 and not alot to report really other than gelato had her last feeding today of grow nutes and will start flower nutes next feeding in a few days, she had 5ml a and b with 1ml calmag and had 3.5 litres before a little run off, she has started to stretch nicely in the last 2 days and hope she doubles in size in the next few days before stretch finishes then she will be getting a big defol on day 21 of 12/12 as she's in desperate need of 1 now but
DSC_1090.JPG
DSC_1091.JPG
DSC_1092.JPG
DSC_1093.JPG
DSC_1098.JPG
DSC_1100.JPG
DSC_1094.JPG
DSC_1101.JPG
I will be leaving her until day 21

She’s looking great Tom, stretch is always a fun period in the grow! :ganjamon:

Day 11 of 12/12 and the gelato is showing a nice stretch and looks great but I haven't seen any pistils yet, she will be getting another feeding tomorrow but will be holding off the flower nutes until pistils are showing and the lemon plant seems to have bounced back nicely now and has been lollipopped as the lower growth wasn't doing much so no can focus on the top of the plant, I also untied it and let it stand back up tall and will be leaving to grow natural
DSC_1109.JPG
DSC_1110.JPG
DSC_1111.JPG
DSC_1112.JPG
DSC_1113.JPG
DSC_1114.JPG
DSC_1115.JPG
DSC_1116.JPG

Looking great Tom!

Day 12 of 12/12 and gelato is still stretching nicely and I have seen a few pistils earlier today so shouldn't be too long until full flower starts, she got another feeding today of 6ml a and b per litre and 1ml per litre calmag and got fed 3.5 litres with just a little run off, I have never fed any of my plants with this high feed but she does seem to be liking it as she's a thirsty girl, I will be glad to give her a big defol next week as she desperately needs it, the lemon plant seems to have slowed down growth again but is still a nice healthy green and also got a feeding today of 1ml a and b per litre and 1ml per litre calmag and fed 1.5 litre with quite abit of run off
DSC_1118.JPG
DSC_1124.JPG
DSC_1123.JPG
DSC_1123.JPG
DSC_1122.JPG
DSC_1131.JPG
DSC_1126.JPG
DSC_1130.JPG
DSC_1117.JPG

Hey Tom, she's stretching really well - looking healthy!
We'll be seeing flowers real soon! :morenutes::hippy:

Back
Top Bottom