First LED Grow Ever

Yes since you are having so many problems i would suggest the tea! And yea im glad my nutes are almost clear.... I would freak out every time i looked in the reservoir if it wasnt lol...

I started adding peroxide the other day because of my bug problem and my reservoir already smells icky... I now have started back on my aquashield after 2-3 days of peroxide... It took my reservoir 24-48 hours with aquashield the first time to get my reservoir back smelling good and clean everything...

Hope you get it sorted soon your plants are looking good.

Thanks Nitro! I really hope to streamline this process. Our first child is coming in October and every time i think OK, got a system that works, I gotta change something.

How many hours a week would you guys say you tend your garden and how many times day?

oh baby !!! Does it get HOT in that garage without the A/c on OMG. A/c auto restart had an issue yesterday while i was at work........ Crazy temps FAST
Untitled154.jpg

I think this is the cause of the problem your having right now in your grow robert. This is from your July 25th post, It would take 2-3 days in some cases for the plants to show signs of stress I found.
Something very similar happened in my closet with the OG Kush when i lost power for about 12-18 hours a couple of weeks ago. When I turned everything back on, she looked fine but my next visit she was all shrivled and dead at the bottom of the plant and the roots were black/dead in some spots. Wasn't as bad cause she's a smaller plant than yours.
The bad smell your smelling is all the dead roots decaying in the reservoir. The plant's not dead but delayed for sure. might have to go to 10 weeks instead of 8.

I think this is the cause of the problem your having right now in your grow robert. This is from your July 25th post, It would take 2-3 days in some cases for the plants to show signs of stress I found.
Something very similar happened in my closet with the OG Kush when i lost power for about 12-18 hours a couple of weeks ago. When I turned everything back on, she looked fine but my next visit she was all shrivled and dead at the bottom of the plant and the roots were black/dead in some spots. Wasn't as bad cause she's a smaller plant than yours.
The bad smell your smelling is all the dead roots decaying in the reservoir. The plant's not dead but delayed for sure. might have to go to 10 weeks instead of 8.

Thanks stealth!! I pulled the ac off the computer seems to be operating a little better. The AC i have now doesn't like the computer turning it off and on. Its now going smoothly. Will just use a little more power but better than losing the whole grow. I appreciate everyone's help getting me through this first grow. Could not do this with out you guys......

Blue Dream
Day 36 of flower
PH 5.9
PPM 859
8 cups of brewed tea

They are looking good to me? sorry some are a little blurry :(

IMG_041023.JPG
IMG_042619.JPG
IMG_042426.JPG
IMG_042325.JPG
IMG_042719.JPG
IMG_042828.JPG
IMG_042922.JPG
IMG_043025.JPG
IMG_043127.JPG
IMG_043327.JPG
IMG_043524.JPG
IMG_043628.JPG
IMG_043727.JPG

looking Good mr roberts!! now if i can just get mine to grab another gear!!
btw how do you get the link to my grow to work?..thanks

Thanks trapr! im sorry, confused by your question?

Blue Dream 41 days into flower
IMG_048126.JPG
IMG_048327.JPG
IMG_048019.JPG
IMG_048234.JPG
IMG_048429.JPG
IMG_048625.JPG
IMG_048827.JPG
IMG_048924.JPG
IMG_049130.JPG
IMG_049325.JPG
IMG_047926.JPG
IMG_048527.JPG
IMG_048726.JPG
IMG_049228.JPG
IMG_049424.JPG
IMG_049028.JPG

Second blue dream clone (Private Reserve was unsavable - cloned what was left to not loose the strain)
+
2 new blue dream clones
IMG_049630.JPG
IMG_049526.JPG
IMG_049727.JPG
IMG_049822.JPG

I have to say -THAT TEA IS AMAZING - NO SMELL -NO FUNK - Temp can easily hit 76 degress with out a problem - HEISENBURG TEA ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_049925.JPG
IMG_050025.JPG
IMG_050130.JPG

Looking good. Glad you like the tea! Hope it solves all your problems.
:thumb:

I do, I do, I do, I dooOooooo. Can not even believe it. Too good to be be true. This TEA should be plastered on the side of every DWC container out there. lol - You pretty much saved my entire grow career lol

I have gone 2 weeks now without a single problem - FINALLY, enjoying this hobby - Sometimes i am even getting bored, like wow i have nothing to do other than watch it grow lol

Coming right along man, they are looking good, your almost there.;)

always happy to hear praises from you stealth!

What do you think yield will be from what you see? i know its hard to tell without being there or touching them but you think small like 2 oz or decent like 4-5?

Will she keep swelling? supposedly i should still have 4 weeks on this 10 week flowering plant.

Awesome im glad me and everyone else could help out on your grow..... I was thinking the same thing about the tea... I got into hydro and DWC and the tea or beanies were never brought up or mentioned to me... I dont understand how this can go unnoticed or untalked about in so many grows... Beanies in dwc are just as important as the water in my opinion lol...

As far as yield, I know you are getting excited thinking about it but you should just wait and see how much more they swell and take this grow as a learning experience... If you get a full ounce then you have done great on your first grow! Try and double it on the next ones!

:thumb:

side by side
side_by_side4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom