First LED Grow Tent

So this is my first ever indoor grow and I thought I would choose led for my grow tent as in the long run it will be alot cheaper. Plus I don't need a ballast and fan and a buinch of other stuff. But I plan on using a 36x36x72 grow tent with a 300w or 450w LED. Haven't decided yet aha maybe both. And I plan on growing about 3 plants and scrog all of them. I have done alot of research and have done a few outdoor grows so I know a little about what im doing haha. But I would love all the feedback I can get and ill make sure to post more soon.

Let us know how you get on, As I say I'm on my 2nd indoors and I don't think id have the balls (or the money lol) to scrog but you sound like you've done your research and have a nice amount of experience outside so I would love to see how you get on. Best of luck

You might be interested in my first hydro, LED, scrogged reveg grow in a 4" X" X 7" tent, which I've just put into flower.

Check out my sig below and good luck

Yeah ive done alot of reasearch but always love learning more. But I just caught up on that grow and those plants look gorgeous. It blows me away what some people can do with a pot plant. But im excited to see how it goes and hopefully learn some things along the way.

Do you think I will be able to fit 3 plants in a 3x3 tent and scrog them? After seeing yours idk if I have enough room haha

Yeah, well, mine is a reveg so it had crazy node growth with branches growing everywhere and it was vegged for 10 - 11 weeks before I flipped her over into flower. You can go with 3 plants but you will obviously need to veg them for a much shorter time, so don't worry about that.

I'd order your supplies asap. I've seen one or two posters here who were waiting ages for their lights or tents or such like and this can set you back ages.I was really fortunate as my tent came next day delivery (even though it said 3 days) and the lights the following day.

Let us know how you get on, As I say I'm on my 2nd indoors and I don't think id have the balls (or the money lol) to scrog but you sound like you've done your research and have a nice amount of experience outside so I would love to see how you get on. Best of luck

Don't be such a pussy; there's nothing to be scared of with a scrog and the screen can be made for peanuts. I made mine from some 2 X 1 I had lying around the place. I'd recommend scrog with almost any set up.

As you've probably seen, scrogging is just another way to do LST, but in my limited experience, it is so much more efficient and better suited to growing indoors in a limited space.

In your case, I wouldn't even top if you're going to go with 3 plants, just set up a height adjustable screen and use the main stem as your leader.

Have you decided on your seeds yet? I'd say this is critically important if you're thinking of topping as I would certainly not top an auto flower.

Ive definitely found some strains I want to get going I just need to find the right site now. Alot of the sites seem really expensive. I really wanna get my hands on some g13 or some Skywalker or even blueberry. Some of my favorite indica strains.

Yeah, I was shocked when I looked at the prices, considering each fertilised cola gives 1000s of seeds.

Lucky I found my seedling growing on the side of the road and was able to rescue her.

Back
Top Bottom