First Lowryder #2 - 600 Watt CFL - Closet Grow Newbie

You should have only transplanted a few of them and went and got more soil! I would go get more soil and be very careful or you could transplant again later on. Personally I would do it now unless you plant on stepping up the size of the pots later. And when I transplant I get all the soil nice and wet the first time, a good soaking you don't want dry spots! And what about the light question above?!

I have 12 cfl bulbs running. I couldn't afford anything else. just a college kid tryna learn. I did the math and it seemed enough for my grow area. I might be wrong. any comments or suggestions?

I have 12 cfl bulbs running. I couldn't afford anything else. just a college kid tryna learn. I did the math and it seemed enough for my grow area. I might be wrong. any comments or suggestions?

College here to :) sounds about right. What watt bulbs and what kelvin rating? 6500k?

get a fan above the lights to keep down the heat they look a little stressed and then use another fan to blow kinda on an angle downwards towards them for some ventilation. no more transplants u don't want to stress the short lived lades :) :Namaste:

don't add any more soil, if you can cut(very gently, don't jostle around too too much) around the pot and leave like an inch of the pot above soil, you should be fine:thumb: those pots look big enough for the rest of the autos lives :Namaste: happy growing brotha, they looking good though! so keep that in mind :Namaste:

thanks! I just hope out of all of them a few are females. I'm not hoping for major yields but I do wanna be a good grower so at the same time I do want to maximize my yields. thanks for the advice though! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom