First mother plant and first clone

Bfizznasty

Hello again fellow cultivators!

Just need a little advice on a possible cloning system I plan to purchase for my first cloning session. I found a very affordable cloner at a local gardening store and I need a few pointers. It is a bubble cloner that uses the sleeves to hold your plant instead of rockwool etc. This system does not come with a humidity dome and the clerk at the store said that they are not absolutely necessary for cloning. Is this advice accurate? Are humidity domes a must have?

while my experience is limited to one cycle, the clones in damp rock wool need a dome to maintain humidity. I would spray water on them 3-5 time daily till rooted. (10-14)days

my set up cost about $15 including tray, dome and cubes. good luck!

Tray, cubes, dome, heat pad, clone gel and honey when I run out. Almost 100% root rate but only the strong go into the system.

image15848.jpg

I use a 144 site turbo kloner we also have to 48 sites but those are being borrowed. Yes it absolutely helps. It will encourage faster root development and all around more healthy cuttings.
DSC_15322.JPG

I use a 144 site turbo kloner we also have two 48 sites but those are being borrowed. Yes it absolutely helps. It will encourage faster root development and all around more healthy cuttings.
DSC_15322.JPG

Back
Top Bottom