First Official Window/Outdoor Grow

DanteGraves

alright guys.
so here it goes.

where i live it's pretty uncommon to find seeds in good bud.
so i have some seeds i found in some reg and dro.
i germinated 10.
So far, 5 have sprouted. btw, i'm planning to grow in the window until the weather warms up. lol, idc if theres snow on the ground i'm planning to have these completely cured by june.
so after the 5 seeds have germinated i instantly put them in small pots.
about 3 sprouts in each pot. im gonna sort out the good, bad, strong, weak, ones in about two weeks. i'm not intending on all of them surviving since this is my first grow and i have next to no equipment. unfortunatley, the plants aren't at my house but are in a much safer place. in my past expierience if a plants lasts 2 weeks it will most likely survive. there currently in miracle grow. (i know it burns them but it was all i had.) hopefully when i transplant i will have some organic soil mix. as far as fertilizers and nutes go. i have no idea on what any of these do. any information on decent "common" fertilizers will be a great help. i can't have these in 5 gallon pots so i was thinking 3 gallons would be sufficient. also, i plan to keep them short and bushy (around 3-4 feet) for the location i'm going to have them is my grandmothers fourth floor sunsoaked balcony. Sunshine should not be an issue i suppose. I realize I should better prepare for this grow but its an experiment ya know?:grinjoint:

Re: First official window/outdoor grow.

;)hey Dante sounds like a fun experiment i would be carefull sorting out the weak and slow until your sure whos a girl and whos a boy . I learned the hard way lol. Ive been thinking of trying the same thing starting inside and finishing outside due to my short outdoor season. ill definately be following along keep us posted:goodluck:

Rendrick

So, I checked in on these little guys last week, (once again forgot to bring the camera)
but they're about 4 inches each, and already have their fourth leaves, i can't believe there doing so well in this weather. ( snow/rain/sleet every day). well, I can't wait til all this is over i assume they'll grow way better in the sunshine. I'll try to stop by today or tomorrow and get some pictures up here.

well i brought one home and I have it in my window now. not sure what strain it is but here it is!
number-1.174136

well i brought one home and I have it in my window now. not sure what strain it is but here it is!
number-1.174136

Heres some help with the img bro, make sure you link the image file itself, rather than the html page.. You can tell by looking at the file extension. It should be .jpg

1zxtpbp.jpg

Plant is looking nice, can't wait to see how well it does outside!

thanks bro, i should have plenty more up tonight. if not then definitely tomorrow!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom