First Outdoor Grow For High Elevation About 4,500

I can't transplant. They are Autos. If they would have been regular girls I would have transplanted them already. :( I will fluff the soil around them and that should help dry them out.
Yea lady V you can put them in a bigger pot. Doesn't matter auto or not. Just make sure all dirt stays around the roots. Un good. Any plant root lock. That's best way to rem it. Just replant in a bigger pot

They are already in a Pots that would last 3 to 4 months. What about pulling out the old soil around the roots and put in new soil? I can go pick up a bag or two today and do it tonight after it cools down.

___ Forgot what I was going to type

They are already in a Pots that would last 3 to 4 months. What about pulling out the old soil around the roots and put in new soil? I can go pick up a bag or two today and do it tonight after it cools down.

___ Forgot what I was going to type

Yep. Just take it out put it in center and add dirt around the sides. Pack it in there so root will grow outward and get out of root lock. It take few days but they pop up I'm sure in a week.

Yep. Just take it out put it in center and add dirt around the sides. Pack it in there so root will grow outward and get out of root lock. It take few days but they pop up I'm sure in a week.
when u do look at roots. And tell us what u see.

I will do that-- look at the roots that is and get my son over here to help me out.

Just take pic and post it so we can see if they are in root lock.

It was difficult to dig up without messing with the roots I got plant three done but the photos are not all that great. I was shocked to find that it had no more roots on it but what I was holding.
Cjh_plant_3_photo_july_3_2015-Panorama.jpeg

Plant two had more roots on it so I just dug around it and put in new soil. I have not done plant 1 yet.

--- do you think that the heat caused this?

It was difficult to dig up without messing with the roots I got plant three done but the photos are not all that great. I was shocked to find that it had no more roots on it but what I was holding.
Cjh_plant_3_photo_july_3_2015-Panorama.jpeg

Plant two had more roots on it so I just dug around it and put in new soil. I have not done plant 1 yet.

--- do you think that the heat caused this?

Out That One In Dirt And Water it. And leave it . It's not root lock. But it's getting there. Ur soil is not draining. What soil u use. U need FF dirt.

Then that ain't it. How long plants been growing. Usually after a month if no training I repot mine and another month veg then flowering. Or add month between their.

I just went through the journal is that same plant. Still having issues with.

My seeds sprouted may 17th and they were in the FF frog one. Can't remember the name. June 18th they were transplanted into the soil that they were in up until today. So not that long really.

I just went through the journal is that same plant. Still having issues with.

No these are the Critical Jack Herer. The little ones that I had cut and rerooted got cooked they were Widow Bomb

Yeah repot them in bigger pot and leave them. Water ones one outside rim of the pot and lite around roots and leave. Let them grow. They still young. Top now if u do that. While roots are going I usually top.

They got cooked. Last plants got cooked. And u r 4k above sea level. Hmmmm. And u r still having little growth.. hmmm

I'm not going to top the autos.. They should be done by the end of the month. This is really frustrating autos are supposable easy to grow.
I like to Scrog but did not have time this year with the move.

They got cooked. Last plants got cooked. And u r 4k above sea level. Hmmmm. And u r still having little growth.. hmmm

I had planted 3 Critical Jack Herer- Autos and 3 Widow Bombs. Only one Widow Bomb survived and it is at my sisters so she can learn.

I had planted 3 Critical Jack Herer- Autos and 3 Widow Bombs. Only one Widow Bomb survived and it is at my sisters so she can learn.
i went thru it. i hated learning. now i dont knwo what i do but it works. i just keep up and sometimes add chems sometimes i dont. but i noticed few things . cal/mag. with FF its got have a touch once in veg stage. and never over water. i still mess up here and there but . i just like to grow them. once hard becomes easy.then easy become knowledge , and i dont have that. im losing my mind every day.
but i can tell your going to be one of us also.. lol. sorry. :cheer: welcome. and your doing fine.

Your mix is fine... It has plenty of perlite in it. Your roots look white but they do look very few and little. Are you making sure the pots are drying out all the way? When you pick those pots up when properly dry they should be super light and pretty much feel like air to pick up.. Over watering is the only thing I can think off that usually causes slow root growth.

I like using RECHARGE as my beneficial bacteria and root drenches for microbial life while in veg to help root growth. There are many products out there but recharge is top of the line.

I also doubt that plant will be done this month! I just dont see it. It has a lot more growing to do and i hope the growth isnt stunned.

I dont really know what 7dust means by root lockout? Theres nute lockout and root bound. Neither of them your plant has.

Good luck!

subbed

Back
Top Bottom