First Outdoor Grow

FirstOutGrow

Hi guys, This is my first attemp of growing (this is a outdoor grow). Im totally new to this and hope to get some tips on how to treat them. This is bag seeds so i dont really know what strain they are.. but till now ill say they are looking pretty great in my opinion! U can even smell the stinky stank if you smell closely on the plant in the white container. Please help me out fellow growers and ask me some questions if you got any! Seeya :peace:
plant87.JPG
plant_2_4.JPG
plant_4_1.JPG
plant_3_2.JPG

Welcome FirstOutGrow!

I hope you enjoy and benefit from the community as much as I.

Will your girls utlimate get transplanted into the ground or pots the whole time? Will this be a "gorilla" grow or will the plants end up where can tend to them?

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

"Normal" is such an overused, and relative term! LOL :laugh:

Seriously though, since we don't know where you live (how strong the sun is), what type of soil your in (high nutrient?), or what if any type of fertilization has occured it's pretty hard to say definitively.

I would say that your plants look healthy and happy so far, and for most of us with limited growing experience that is a completely acceptable and desirable first step. I'm not going to lie, I'm just excited I haven't killed the things at this point! LOL

Curious - Give us some general info on the climate at your location. Temps? Humidity? Length of daylight?

at a normal day the temp would be around 16-23 degrees, but it could also be even hotter now when its summer. I dont know about the humidity, sorry! But the sun is up from 5am and goes down around 11pm-12pm so its light outside almost 24 hours a day. In the soil i have put in some basic nutriens that i use to grow other things like tomatoes, and the soil i bought had lime in it. i water the soil when its dry maybe one or two inces down then i water with just normal water untill it drips from the holes in the buttom of the pot. Did this information help?:hmmmm:

I don't know normal, I'm doing my 1st grow as well. I'm just comparing yours to mine. I'm on day 18 right now, but mine isn't looking so great.
image2328.jpg

Yours looks healthy & happy. And I wouldn't worry about how big it is, it's still alive and that's really all that matters. Look at other members journals to get a rough comparison. But every strain is different, so just enjoy watching your baby grow! :)

Thanks FirstOutGrow (I'm nicknaming you FOG to save on typing.)

With that information I can deduce that your in more a northern lattitude and are therefor fairly early in the outdoor growing season for anything other than cold weather/hardy plants. As stated, I think your plants are just lovely and I wish you nothing but girls!

Will you be able to attend to the one going in the ground?

My Favorite five tips for beginners(like me):
1. Dont too do much. You will love them to death. Dont over water, over nute.
2. Dont tell a soul. Especially not your best friend. People get greedy, and noone is above stealing from someone if they can justify it.
3. Read 10x more than you want to. Sit and read and read. This site has literally thousands of pages of journals, how to's, and many excellent growers. LEARN.
4. Give us information. The more info you have in this journal, the more Good growers will chime in. If they have to ask 3 or 4 q's to obtain the information they want, they will just move on to the next journal.
5. If something goes wrong (broken branch, bad watering, etc) Go plain water and wait 5-7 days before doing ANYTHING else to her. Alot of times they can heal or fix themselves, but it takes time. Dont over stress them by trying to rush the fix. :)

I think the girls look good sir. I wish you the best of luck. :) :goodluck:

edit: #4 makes it sound as if IM one of the good growers. That is not the case yet. But Im working on it...

Thanks FirstOutGrow (I'm nicknaming you FOG to save on typing.)

With that information I can deduce that your in more a northern lattitude and are therefor fairly early in the outdoor growing season for anything other than cold weather/hardy plants. As stated, I think your plants are just lovely and I wish you nothing but girls!

Will you be able to attend to the one going in the ground?
im not sure.. but will try my best! maybe i will buy another pot because i have curently only 1 bigger pot. But on the other hand im curius how the plant in the grown will do!

Back
Top Bottom