First outdoor grow

20160731_103106.jpg
I have a few filling out quite nicely, and a few more not so much but hopefully they'll catch up.

I miss you on my thread Newbie!! Ive been having to learn this indoor crap without you and its no fun!
I wonder if your outdoor has those characteristics because they're fem. autoflower and outdoors???
Heres my yard grow as of today 8/1/16. Theyre monsters! If I hadent been LSTing them theyd be over the fence and havent started budding!!
Newbie, I think why I like outdoors so much is cause....Im good at it and familliar. I get two crops a year where Im at, a spring and fall. I see bad weather on the news somewhere and I say to myself "there goes their yard grow!" Perfect weather here, hot days and cool nights, no crazy wind or rain while summertime. I hope all is well Newbie
20160801_075514.jpg
20160801_075440.jpg

I miss you on my thread Newbie!! Ive been having to learn this indoor crap without you and its no fun!
I wonder if your outdoor has those characteristics because they're fem. autoflower and outdoors???
Heres my yard grow as of today 8/1/16. Theyre monsters! If I hadent been LSTing them theyd be over the fence and havent started budding!!
Newbie, I think why I like outdoors so much is cause....Im good at it and familliar. I get two crops a year where Im at, a spring and fall. I see bad weather on the news somewhere and I say to myself "there goes their yard grow!" Perfect weather here, hot days and cool nights, no crazy wind or rain while summertime. I hope all is well Newbie
20160801_075514.jpg
20160801_075440.jpg
They are fem but they are photoperiod. I've been keeping up with your tent setup. I haven't weighed in too much because you seem to be on the right path and everyone has different preferences on specifics. But hey your basics are all there.

At this stage with these buds you'd have to be very unlucky or have very weak plants to catch bud rot, it's mostly late flowering problem.

Hello Newbie! Nice buds!!!
Ive been researching Co2. Im thinking a small bottle hanging from a strap???
Dident you have a Co2 device????
Ive had it rain on my spring crop at harvest and it did no damage. If your rain continues Id maybe shake off the extra water at times??? Especially at harvest?
I read briefly about bud washing and wondering what your thoughts are??

Hello Newbie! Nice buds!!!
Ive been researching Co2. Im thinking a small bottle hanging from a strap???
Dident you have a Co2 device????
Ive had it rain on my spring crop at harvest and it did no damage. If your rain continues Id maybe shake off the extra water at times??? Especially at harvest?
I read briefly about bud washing and wondering what your thoughts are??
I also researched co2 and there are many methods, some more effective than others. Bottles are going to get expensive over time and if you are exchanging the air in the tent instead of recirculating most of the co2 is just going to be pulled out by the fans before the plants have time to absorb it. My advice is to keep exchanging the air and just use the portable ac to help drop your temps a few more degrees.

Hey man, have you stopped the journal? I would like to see how it ends!
By the way, I saw that you started them indoors. I'm not an expert, just a learner, but I've always heard and thought that when you grow outdoors it's better not to keep them indoors during the light period so they are already used to the light that they will get forever until they die. I mean, not to deceive them.
Just keep posting so we see how it ends!

By the way, I saw that you started them indoors. I'm not an expert, just a learner, but I've always heard and thought that when you grow outdoors it's better not to keep them indoors during the light period so they are already used to the light that they will get forever until they die. I mean, not to deceive them.
Plata thanks for checking in. It's still going I just haven't been updating as much as I have my indoor grow. They hot a set back recently with all the rain I got. I lost several branches and 2 whole plants to rot and had 1 of my biggest buds get a catapillar that burrowed in and created a cocoon to turn into a moth or something. Looks like it's going to be a shit harvest but I will still count it as a learning experience. And as for starting them indoors then moving them out later it helps get them past the seedling stage where they are the most vulnerable to ending before they get started. All you have to do is harden them off in natural sunlight a few hours a day for a while before you move them outside permanently to prevent shock.

They are very hardy. Ive had them under adverse light and temp conditions in the past inside and they do just fine. Ive veged under 24 hr CFL's then put them outside and then took clones off those same plants in july and back under CFL's.
With my tent Im trying to provide the best enviorment

Back
Top Bottom