This is todays Pictures

SAM_02444.JPG
SAM_02465.JPG
SAM_02456.JPG
SAM_02434.JPG

This is todays Pictures

SAM_02444.JPG

Well you seem to be doing really well for a first time brother:thumb:
I would advice though the little branch bits that you left sticking out:smokin:get some snipers out and chop em right up to her trunk:love:
you dont want them going bad :thumb:
I just rea back through I love what you are doing I the plants are looking great I think ,,,,well maybe the one you are training at the moment is a fem she looks as though she would be too bushy for a male:thumb:great luk grow on

I would advice though the little branch bits that you left sticking out:smokin:get some snipers out and chop em right up to her trunk:love:
you dont want them going bad :thumb:

Really? What would make them go bad?

I watched a video with Remo where he says to not cut them back right to the trunk. His theory was that if an infection does occur from the open wound, you have the chance to disinfect your snippers again and snip off the infection. If you cut it right at the trunk and it becomes infected, there's not a lot you can do.

I've been leaving good half inch to inch long bits and generally find they dry up in a week or two and fall off on their own.

One very impressive grow. You`re going against what many Growers say you shouldn`t do and proving them totally incorrect. You`re doing great and however this turns out we`re all with you...

looking good. You've taken care of space well by training it sideways. You super cropping it (topping off) !!
Nice work. :goodjob:

Sorry to be pedantic, but supercropping involves 'kinking the hose' and not just pulling the top over to one side. Topping involves actually removing the top node (possibly along with one or more nodes, depending on the desired result).

This would be an example of LST, except of course that the biggest fan leaves were also removed.

I thought that's what you had in mind (kinking the hose) or that was where you were going with it. You're just LST'ing it. :)
Anyways.. I like your idea there. Good pics. I am curious as to how this will end up :)

Really? What would make them go bad?

I watched a video with Remo where he says to not cut them back right to the trunk. His theory was that if an infection does occur from the open wound, you have the chance to disinfect your snippers again and snip off the infection. If you cut it right at the trunk and it becomes infected, there's not a lot you can do.

I've been leaving good half inch to inch long bits and generally find they dry up in a week or two and fall off on their own.

Hell sorry budder I was without my glasses an a bit stoned when I wrote that:ciao::geek:
What I meant was the yellowing on the bits of stem you left on could give your girl a bit of trouble :thumb:
Chop em off :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom